Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice
Default Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

G'day

The Blinds Place @ Maroochydore needs a shutter installer.
Would suit a chippy or cabinet maker type who wants a
change. The Job is check measuring windows and doors
for shutters and installing in homes across the Sunshine Coast.

38 Hour week with Van and tools supplied. Approx 45k with phone,
4 weeks holiday, super ect.

Call Dave. 0408 007 983.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Amanda B is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

Im not a chippy but a plumber....but i fit bathroom cabinets and kitchen units and im very good at carpentery, id welcome a change of scene and im looking for a job offer with a sponsorship, could have a work visa very quick, have already paid for it.
Im a very good all rounder,the only thing i ever get help with on a job is electrics !!!
Let me know mate
Cheers
Darren
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

birchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant future
Default Re: Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

hi there, i know its a bit late but do you have any vacancies still available for installers, i am in caloundra and looking for work

steve
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: Do you want a Job on the Sunny Coast

Originally Posted by birchway
hi there, i know its a bit late but do you have any vacancies still available for installers, i am in caloundra and looking for work

steve
hi

oh and i are hoping to move to caloundra july 2008

oh is a joiner specializing in kitchen making and fiting, anything going round that area?