Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Civil/Mechanical/Signalling Engineers

Civil/Mechanical/Signalling Engineers

Old May 14th 2008, 7:42 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Civil/Mechanical/Signalling Engineers

My hubby has just been offered a job with QLD Rail and the guy making the offer has asked if he knows of anyone in the following fields

Civil/Mechanical or Signalling Engineers

I would be happy to pass your CV's forward. PM me if you are interested in any of these roles with QLD Rail.

Regards

Jo
Old May 26th 2008, 8:16 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Civil/Mechanical/Signalling Engineers

Bump

Anyone out there interested?

Jo
Old May 26th 2008, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

rmullard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am looking to move abroad with my railway experience if necessary, but would be looking for sponsorship if necessary for all the family. (I am 41).

I am at present working for Network Rail in the Uk as an Senior Signalling Technician Grade 4.

I don't have any Design Experience though. So don't know if you would be interested.

PM me if necessary and I will forward my CV to you.

Rich
Old May 26th 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

mikewilliams643 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joh117
My hubby has just been offered a job with QLD Rail and the guy making the offer has asked if he knows of anyone in the following fields

Civil/Mechanical or Signalling Engineers

I would be happy to pass your CV's forward. PM me if you are interested in any of these roles with QLD Rail.

Regards

Jo
Jo

I am a technical project manager. I do not work in the rail industry but have amechanical background back up with a degree.

If you are interested please PM.

Kind Regards

Mike
Old May 26th 2008, 8:14 pm
Pass The Post

Cheers guys. I have pm'd you both with my email address

I will forward your CV's to our contact and hope that there is something there for you

Cheers

Jo