Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Canadian Company Conducting Interviews in London

Canadian Company Conducting Interviews in London

Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:30 pm
Banned

Status Electrical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian Company Conducting Interviews in London

I am responsible for recruitment for a company in British Columbia called Status Electrical Corporation. We have recently brought 3 electricians over to Canada from the UK and have been extremely happy with their work ethic and skill level. We would like to bring up to 10 more electricians across in the next year. Because of this, I will be in London on September 28,29, 30, and Oct 1 conducting interviews for positions with our company. I will be abl;e to interviews a total of 40 people and already have 17 slots booked. If you are a fully qualified UK electrician, have at least 3 years commercial electrical experience, and can get to London for an interview on the above mentioned dates, then please send me your CV/Resume to [email protected]. I will review your qualifications and contact you to arrange an interview time.

If you have already sent me you CV/Resume, and have not heard back from me, please be patient as I hope to be through all my initial applicant by the end of this week.

Stephen Bennett
Regards,
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:10 pm
Banned

Status Electrical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canadian Company Conducting Interviews in London

Please note that the dates of these interviews have been postponed until late October due to a family emergency. I will be in contact with everyone who had an interview scheduled to re-arrange as soon as possible. If you have not contacted me, and would like an interview in late October in London, please do so via [email protected]
Thanks,