Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Building Services Engineers required in Brisbane - Come and defrost in the sun.

Building Services Engineers required in Brisbane - Come and defrost in the sun.

Old Oct 15th 2007, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Richard Lumb is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Building Services Engineers required in Brisbane - Come and defrost in the sun.

Hi all,
Brisbane is currently in the middle of a massive infrastructure boom and as such is in need of qualified Mechanical & Electrical Engineers with experience in Building Services Engineering.

There is a preference for Engineers with Commercial, Industrial, Health & Aged Care as well as Education experience to be able to come over and start work on some of the countries more high profile projects straight away.

If you are looking for contract work whilst here on a working holiday or if you are looking for a longer term deal then don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Richard
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future
Default Re: Building Services Engineers required in Brisbane - Come and defrost in the sun.

Richard, Is this in Management or installation where people are required?

Cheers,

Rob.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Building Services Engineers required in Brisbane - Come and defrost in the sun.

Hi Rob,

From Design through to Install and Commsioning, including Estimation, Project Management, Site Supervisors. We need Design Engineers for consultancies, site engineers for construction companies.

Hope that helps a little

Richard
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Richard,

Thanks for the reply, I am a senior project manager in the HVAC industry with varied experiance in commercial and domestic etc.

If you think I may be of interest PM me an email address and I can forward my CV

We are currently on the last leg (I hope) of our visa application, just waiting for a CO or Visa, we have applied for a 136.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Rob.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi Rob,

Please feel free to send through your resume to [email protected]
There are 3 or 4 companies in Brisbane looking to take on experienced HVAC Project Managers.

Regards

Richard
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Richard

I am a mechanical services building services engineer with an STNI visa for Perth which does not allow you to work interstate for the1st 2 years. Do you have contacts over there.

Regards

Mick Agnew