dear,
what is the main foods in italy
thanks
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

selinuntina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: what is the main food in italy

pasta and pizza.
Depends on where you are in the country for the local speciality dishes.
North West Sicily is Couscous, arancine, pasta con le sarde, salsiccia, lots of fish dishes, just to name a few.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:26 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

Selinuntina - are you back in UK now? Certainly not Pasta and Pizza there, if you are, how is it going?
Kenny
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:56 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ruvanw1979
dear,
thanks
Sorry but are you joking?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 12:01 pm
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

Duffer,
there are about five or six threads open by this poster, see my comments in the 'full information' thread
Regards Kenny
Old Jan 30th 2009, 1:18 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing ruvan is not speaking English as a first language. Where are you ruvan? I have my own idea, but it would be nice if you could tell us.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

dear,
thanks

I have to ask ... where are you currently located and have you never visited Italy? It would appear that you have little knowledge of a country that you want to immigrate to and if you have to ask a question about what is considered a main food in Italy then you have really raised curiosity.

I will turn around and ask you -- what do you think the main foods are in Italy?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:27 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
I have to ask ... where are you currently located and have you never visited Italy? It would appear that you have little knowledge of a country that you want to immigrate to and if you have to ask a question about what is considered a main food in Italy then you have really raised curiosity.

I will turn around and ask you -- what do you think the main foods are in Italy?

Well they eat a lot of Spagetti, Because it grows on trees. Harvest is usually in April I had also seen the pigs that truffle about looking for the stuff they make pizza base's out of.

dear,
thanks
Anything with Garlic like the French.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

ON a Friday it's FISH CHIPS and mushy Peas..

It's a wind up !!!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 4:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
I'm guessing ruvan is not speaking English as a first language. Where are you ruvan? I have my own idea,
I bet you'd be wrong
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:55 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Perché? What you know we's don't?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:58 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

OK Miss Marple, good work.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice

Midget Gems
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:42 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by .Ariel.
Midget Gems
Yum......
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:44 pm
The Original Red Head!

Sorry, was actually just trying to say they seemed genuine if enthusiastic at posting. Why I blanked out personal details. And BTW I guessed Phillipines originally - I have friends there and it is not unusual to start a missive in English by using "dear" and nothing else, don't know why.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.