Wedding help

Old Dec 7th 2009, 10:20 am
Just Joined

IrishAtHeart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wedding help

I am currently organising my wedding which will be in Tuscany and I am looking for an English speaking band, Dj or singer for the reception. For the evening party we would like firework so would any one know anyone who could organise that and set up. For the ceremony we would like to either a singer, musician or a choir again English speaking. We are still deciding on what we want to do so if you could help us find any of these people we would be very thankful.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:03 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding help

Originally Posted by IrishAtHeart
I am currently organising my wedding which will be in Tuscany and I am looking for an English speaking band, Dj or singer for the reception. For the evening party we would like firework so would any one know anyone who could organise that and set up. For the ceremony we would like to either a singer, musician or a choir again English speaking. We are still deciding on what we want to do so if you could help us find any of these people we would be very thankful.
Hello, welcome to the forum and congrats on your future wedding.

I can't really help but you might have to talk to your local town hall about fireworks.

If you have already booked a place for your reception then you could ask the managers there what bands, singers and DJs they know of.

Are you in Italy already or trying to plan this from somewhere else?
Old Dec 7th 2009, 1:50 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding help

I have a candian Italian friend who is a professional singer here in florence. Her name is Maria Loscerbo. You should be able to google her. She has done a lot of weddings. She is mainly jazz but I have a cd of her singing in many styles. You should be able to find a clip on YouTube of her at a festival. She can sing in both English and Italian. She would also be able to provide musicians too.