Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

update eurogiro

update eurogiro

Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice
Default update eurogiro

post office today have to reclaim money fron israel it will take a month probably more cause of christmas/new year.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: update eurogiro

For their mistake??!! That is really crappy Pansy.... they should give you your money back now and resend it asap!!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Ask to see the Manager at their busiest time and make sure everyone in the PO knows that it is because of their mistake that your grandkids will not get a Christmas present on time. Sorry to hear about this Pansy. I hope you are reinbursed ASAP.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:22 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAT M
Ask to see the Manager at their busiest time and make sure everyone in the PO knows that it is because of their mistake that your grandkids will not get a Christmas present on time. Sorry to hear about this Pansy. I hope you are reinbursed ASAP.
I think this stinks and think you should kick up a huge fuss too.

Get them to send money for you NOW and let them wait a bloody month to get the PO's money back.

Want me to come and chain myself to the post office with you?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

have done a sit in at post office in uk, but i am a guest in this country. Will get steve to do official letter of complaint first. going to manouvre some cash round and send it western union. Thanks for letting me winge.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:18 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Any more news Pansy on your money and what about the present for the kids?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

managed to send her some cash western union I needed to get it to her quickly. I thought you only had to give the number to collect cash and show ID. bearing in mind I had already to check this ringing her post office. When she went to collect they said we need an address so we gave them our address. thats not the address on it. well which do you need we cant tell you. Ah we thought address from where sent. At that we did not have reciept on us we in Florence opposite side to were ste sent cash from dash off to WE outlet got address and texted it to her all this has taken an hour and a half, meanwhile taryn and I ran out of credit on our mobiles so had to go and topup to confirm she had got it, have to say the guy at western Union was very good I did surprise meself though had to speak Italian bit messy but managed. So taryns off shopping thursday thank god its been quite stressfull I usually am quite peacefull unless its going to upset the kiddies. All because of one wrong word on a form.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Well done Pansy. Glad to hear you eventually got some money to your daughter for the Grandkids Must admit I am normally laid back but here for some reason I am continually stressy.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Good for you Pansy, what a nightmare, glad you got some money over to the kids in the end.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

I have to say if you have to do anything here it is really hardwork and frustrating, have got used to most things. cannot abide anyone messing around with my money. indiebird understand how you feel. We are moving back to uk when steves contract finishes.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pansy
I have to say if you have to do anything here it is really hardwork and frustrating, have got used to most things. cannot abide anyone messing around with my money. indiebird understand how you feel. We are moving back to uk when steves contract finishes.
I am counting down the months until my OH's is finished too. Was quite relieved when he was saying that the inland rev. are cracking down on companies who seem to have peeps on permanent secondment. The limit is 5years apparently....!!
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:47 am

managed to send her some cash western union I needed to get it to her quickly. I thought you only had to give the number to collect cash and show ID. bearing in mind I had already to check this ringing her post office. When she went to collect they said we need an address so we gave them our address. thats not the address on it. well which do you need we cant tell you. Ah we thought address from where sent. At that we did not have reciept on us we in Florence opposite side to were ste sent cash from dash off to WE outlet got address and texted it to her all this has taken an hour and a half, meanwhile taryn and I ran out of credit on our mobiles so had to go and topup to confirm she had got it, have to say the guy at western Union was very good I did surprise meself though had to speak Italian bit messy but managed. So taryns off shopping thursday thank god its been quite stressfull I usually am quite peacefull unless its going to upset the kiddies. All because of one wrong word on a form.
Glad you managed to get some money over there - but what about the little lot that is on it's way to Israel. How long before you get that back?
Are there any of the hero band things left that the kiddies wanted? Can your daughter still get one?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

I spoke to a games shop in killarney they have ordered her one in will keep it till she collects thurs they have been really kind. Have to wait to get other cash back they said a month really not happy with that.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:52 pm

I spoke to a games shop in killarney they have ordered her one in will keep it till she collects thurs they have been really kind. Have to wait to get other cash back they said a month really not happy with that.
I'm so glad that your grandkids are going to get the gift that they really wanted.