Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Wikiposts

Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Old Jan 7th 2013, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

homeandgardens will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Originally Posted by Isakat
Have already done so and also spoke to 3s Italia. My neighbour has got the letter too and he is going to speak to the Sindaco because he said it was a completely wrong thing to charge us( my neighbour is in the junta in the comune). Lets see what he can do.
What is the world coming to? Haven't they squeezed us enough with IMU and Iva increase? I say...
Old Jan 8th 2013, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by homeandgardens
What is the world coming to? Haven't they squeezed us enough with IMU and Iva increase? I say...
I agree with you absolutely. Maybe someone will remember the law about tax on dogs from several years back?( I have a cat, so will be OK)
Old Jan 10th 2013, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I had a surprise phonecall from the Sindaco today, he wanted to see me in his office regarding the fognatura. My neighbours are still plotting. Told him to speak to the regional boss, I have nothing to do with this anymore.
Then, I said, since you are on the phone, can you explain to me what is this tassa the comune wants me to pay since 2007? He said it is' tassazzione per cancelli', in other words, if your entrance gate leads to a comunal road, you have to pay. I told him they got it wrong with our road, that is private, to which he said he did not believe it was, and would I have a document to prove it otherwise.
Well, I need to see the rogito, but all of my neighbours apparently have a document confirming it is a private road.
So, I will make a photocopy next week of theirs and my neighbour is coming to the comune with me.
Yesterday, a lorry was parked in front of our gate. Having had the tettoia broken by lorries twice, I went down to see who they were. It was a lorry that repairs the streets with new asphalt. When they saw the red sign -strada privata, they drove off and told me only comunal roads can be repaired.
So, we are OK to pay taxes for the road, but not to have it repaired.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

homeandgardens will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Isakat
I had a surprise phonecall from the Sindaco today, he wanted to see me in his office regarding the fognatura. My neighbours are still plotting. Told him to speak to the regional boss, I have nothing to do with this anymore.
Then, I said, since you are on the phone, can you explain to me what is this tassa the comune wants me to pay since 2007? He said it is' tassazzione per cancelli', in other words, if your entrance gate leads to a comunal road, you have to pay. I told him they got it wrong with our road, that is private, to which he said he did not believe it was, and would I have a document to prove it otherwise.
Well, I need to see the rogito, but all of my neighbours apparently have a document confirming it is a private road.
So, I will make a photocopy next week of theirs and my neighbour is coming to the comune with me.
Yesterday, a lorry was parked in front of our gate. Having had the tettoia broken by lorries twice, I went down to see who they were. It was a lorry that repairs the streets with new asphalt. When they saw the red sign -strada privata, they drove off and told me only comunal roads can be repaired.
So, we are OK to pay taxes for the road, but not to have it repaired.
How is it possible to pay an annual tax for access to your property (accesso carrabile)??? No way. You might have to pay once the oneri di urbanizzazione when you've build or restored the house, but that's it. The Comune might get possession of the road in a second stage for allowing access to areas further along the route, but it sounds really strange. Maybe it might be for how the access was built? Allowance for an area for cars to stop within the property? Can't really imagine anything else. Tell sindaco to repair the road or he won't see any of the tax money!