Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Wikiposts

Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Old Jan 3rd 2013, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

We got a raccommandata yesterday, from a money collection company called Tre Esse Italia S.r.l.
They say we need to pay Tassa per L'Occupazione Temporanea e Permanente di Spazi ed Aree Publiche rep.........
What the hell is this tassa from 2007? The original amount is 28.08, now with sanzione and interesi 51 euro.

I have never heard of this in the 10 years we live here.

Anyone know what this is for please?

Thank you.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 3:48 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tassa Occupazione Spazi ed Aree Pubbliche

Originally Posted by Isakat
We got a raccommandata yesterday, from a money collection company called Tre Esse Italia S.r.l.
They say we need to pay Tassa per L'Occupazione Temporanea e Permanente di Spazi ed Aree Publiche rep.........
What the hell is this tassa from 2007? The original amount is 28.08, now with sanzione and interesi 51 euro.

I have never heard of this in the 10 years we live here.

Anyone know what this is for please?

Thank you.
But don't you live on a private road? Did you have scaffolding or similar put up on public road/footpath etc?
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
But don't you live on a private road? Did you have scaffolding or similar put up on public road/footpath etc?
Nope, no scafolding, nothing. Yes, I live on a private road so why I should be paying for 'passo carabile' as written in the boletta is beyond me.......
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 4:24 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, no scafolding, nothing. Yes, I live on a private road so why I should be paying for 'passo carabile' as written in the boletta is beyond me.......
Ahh, passo carrabile. Your road opens on to a pubic road? That's your passo carraio. You have to pay for privilege. You need to see the comune about it and if you should be paying.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100
Ahh, passo carrabile. Your road opens on to a pubic road? That's your passo carraio. You have to pay for privilege. You need to see the comune about it and if you should be paying.
Are you saying that just because our private road(there are 5 houses on it)is connected to a public road that everyone uses, we have to pay tax? It seems incredible.
In this case, I should charge the rubbish men and the postman everytime they enter our private road?

I am off to the wretched comune in the morning, hate their guts.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 5:41 am
Concierge

Are you saying that just because our private road(there are 5 houses on it)is connected to a public road that everyone uses, we have to pay tax? It seems incredible.
In this case, I should charge the rubbish men and the postman everytime they enter our private road?

I am off to the wretched comune in the morning, hate their guts.
Though it's the comune who decides, not me. Of course, it might not be your case, just don't hold your breath.

Your lucky bin men and posties don't got up a private roads here.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

It works like this. Someone wants to knock a hole in a wall and make a nice new entrance to their property which is on a public road. The comune allow them to do this, for an annual fee per linear metre opened. In your case its a road, so the fee is divided presumably amongst all the householders. Its the same all over Italy - its not just your comune.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by modicasa
It works like this. Someone wants to knock a hole in a wall and make a nice new entrance to their property which is on a public road. The comune allow them to do this, for an annual fee per linear metre opened. In your case its a road, so the fee is divided presumably amongst all the householders. Its the same all over Italy - its not just your comune.
Yes, there is a law about this, I just discovered, from 1999. However, they have never sent bills until now and they even added sanzione + interesi for 2007. Presumably the same will follow for the other 5 years.
Why to pay a fine and interest for a boletta that was never sent in 2007?
Apparently, the company who collects the money already had 3 people from my road inquiring about this.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you can contact them and dispute the ammount , could you offer to make a single payment to cover 2007-2012 if they drop the sanzioni + interessi ?
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:53 am
Concierge

Yes, there is a law about this, I just discovered, from 1999. However, they have never sent bills until now and they even added sanzione + interesi for 2007. Presumably the same will follow for the other 5 years.
Why to pay a fine and interest for a boletta that was never sent in 2007?
Apparently, the company who collects the money already had 3 people from my road inquiring about this.
At least in this part of Italy, they date back to way before 1999. And it's up to the owner to register and pay. In To we also have to pay for the cellar windows because they are at street level even though the pubic road was built on my in-laws property.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Depends if they were really never sent, or if they went to the commune - 'Undelivered' mail goes to the comune who keep it for you - and don't necessarily tell you, but it counts as being delivered. Its up to you to go and check periodically that you have mail at the protocollo of the comune.
When the varco was opened originally there should be the paperwork from the comune with the annual payment due - then its up to the owners to pay whether there is a bill sent out or not.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Tre Esse? stands for? Succhia Sangue, spremi?
Unfortunately if its gone to the debt collection agency it is probably too late to do anything about it, you will have the esatoriale and there's no going back. Its a matter of paying and writing in large letters the next due date.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by modicasa
Tre Esse? stands for? Succhia Sangue, spremi?
Unfortunately if its gone to the debt collection agency it is probably too late to do anything about it, you will have the esatoriale and there's no going back. Its a matter of paying and writing in large letters the next due date.

-are we supposed to be psychic in the eyes of the comune and pay the bills we do not know exist? The fact that other residents went to Tre esse makes me think that noone in our road ever received the bill.
-so, if there were no bills sent, how come they charge the penalty and interest; they should just ask for the amount. The penalties for 5 years amount to over 100 euro, why the f**k should I be giving them this?

I went to the comune this morning, but they were not open for residents, I will have to return on Tue. morning. Thank you for the tip about checking for undelivered mail, although I am sure they will look at me like I were an alien when I ask them for this.
What does the esatoriale mean please?

Oh, I see, if I do not do a recorso within 60 days, the debt collectors will come.

Last edited by Isakat; Jan 4th 2013 at 4:23 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

homeandgardens will become famous soon enough

Careful. There are fake letters sent around. Go check with Comune.
Regards
H&G
Old Jan 7th 2013, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by homeandgardens
Careful. There are fake letters sent around. Go check with Comune.
Regards
H&G
Have already done so and also spoke to 3s Italia. My neighbour has got the letter too and he is going to speak to the Sindaco because he said it was a completely wrong thing to charge us( my neighbour is in the junta in the comune). Lets see what he can do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.