Reload this Page >

Static caravans Lake Garda

Static caravans Lake Garda

Old Jun 24th 2017, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

izabel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Static caravans Lake Garda

Hello Everyone,
I used to live in Verona and every time I went to Lake Garda I noticed lots of static caravan/trailer parks. I mentioned this to a woman I know and she's now really excited about ditching her static in Yorkshire and buying one on the lake. I suspect she can't. I've never heard of Italians doing that and I think all the ones on the lake are owned by companies. I don't want to put her off so I thought I'd check here first. Does anyone know?

Thank you,
Izabel
Old Jun 24th 2017, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Static caravans Lake Garda

I cant speak for that particular site, but its perfectly feasible to buy a static caravan on a site. However they are usually not classed as homes, but as tourist accommodation and therefore can be used only for a set amount of time each year, usually between 4 and 6 months
Old Jun 24th 2017, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Oh, thank you! I'm so glad I asked. I was all ready to burst her bubble.

Izabel
Old Jun 25th 2017, 8:02 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of sights around Lake Garda that are open all year round where you can buy static caravans. If your friend intends to use it in the night of summer, Aircon is a must.
Old Jun 29th 2017, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud of

You also see on many campsites around here (Trentino-Alto Adige) that people rent a pitch long-term and park their own caravan there, which may or may not be a solution for your friend.
Old Jul 6th 2017, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Thank you, Concierge, she's looking into it I think. I'll definitely remind her about the aircon.

Thank you, George, that wouldn't be good for her as she wants somewhere permanent that she can leave stuff I think. I'll remember though incase someone else wants to know. I'm the local expert on Italy amongst my friends and friends-of-friends which is a bit of a joke but there you go.

Izzi