Reload this Page >

safety in Calabria

safety in Calabria

Old Aug 12th 2023, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Monika80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default safety in Calabria

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if you find Calabria a safe place? What is you experience please? I mean every area of ​​life (in business, on the street and in private life).

Any answer will be appreciated.
Regards,
Monika.
Old Aug 12th 2023, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: safety in Calabria

Originally Posted by Monika80
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if you find Calabria a safe place? What is you experience please? I mean every area of ​​life (in business, on the street and in private life).

Any answer will be appreciated.
Regards,
Monika.
Catanzaro has a problems with the mob. Calabria isnt much worse for crime than anywhere else in Italy.
https://lab24.ilsole24ore.com/indice...p?refresh_ce=1
Old Aug 13th 2023, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Thank you.
Old Aug 14th 2023, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

SanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond reputeSanNico has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry too much about mob crime. Even when it's on your doorstep it's very unlikely you would be targeted unless you're somehow involved in crime.

As with anywhere, the biggest problem would be petty crime such as theft. The worst crime I ever experienced was the constant short changing and being ripped off by shopkeepers and restaurants, but that comes under the national pastime of being a bit furbo.
Old Aug 14th 2023, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanNico
I wouldn't worry too much about mob crime. Even when it's on your doorstep it's very unlikely you would be targeted unless you're somehow involved in crime.
The trouble with the mob is that they introduce corruption into public services such as health care and waste management. They might not shoot you but they dont make the best of neighbours.
Old Aug 15th 2023, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Thank you.