Reload this Page >

RISK CERTIFICATE

RISK CERTIFICATE

Old Sep 28th 2021, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

reecesonia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RISK CERTIFICATE

Help please!
I am trying to insure my car in Italy for the first time.

It is now Italian registered.

I am being asked for a "RISK CERTIFICATE " from my current UK insurers.

Is this the same as a "NO CLAIMS BONUS" Document???

Thank you
Old Sep 28th 2021, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RISK CERTIFICATE

We asked our UK company for a "attestato di rischio" (yes no claims) and were greatly surprised when they supplied it, and in the correct format.
Old Sep 29th 2021, 9:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks that is very helpful. I will chase my insurance company . kind regards
Old Sep 29th 2021, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by reecesonia
Thanks that is very helpful. I will chase my insurance company . kind regards
Can you let me know if your UK No Claims is accepted - we were told not by our broker.......
Old Sep 29th 2021, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: RISK CERTIFICATE

YES INDEED I WILL.

I HAVE TRIED A FEW - SOME WILL, BUT OTHERS WON'T.

IF I GET THROUGH WITH "VERTI.IT" I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
Old Sep 29th 2021, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by reecesonia
YES INDEED I WILL.

I HAVE TRIED A FEW - SOME WILL, BUT OTHERS WON'T.

IF I GET THROUGH WITH "VERTI.IT" I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
Thank you so much, I've got everything crossed for you.
Old Sep 29th 2021, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

It pays as otherwise our car insurance would have cost x3! We might have been lucky in deciding to use the local ACI for our insurance as they were superb in getting it all sorted. Have to add that their insurance deal was also a lot cheaper (same NCB level) than others we had looked at...
Old Sep 30th 2021, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
It pays as otherwise our car insurance would have cost x3! We might have been lucky in deciding to use the local ACI for our insurance as they were superb in getting it all sorted. Have to add that their insurance deal was also a lot cheaper (same NCB level) than others we had looked at...
That’s really interesting, thanks Geordieborn. I didn’t realise ACI provided insurance.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Not too sure ACI do throughout. This was a very small local office who also acted as an agent for Vittoria, but I suspect many such offices will have similar. All I can say, especially with our very poor Italian, they helped us so much on a couple of occasions.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
Not too sure ACI do throughout. This was a very small local office who also acted as an agent for Vittoria, but I suspect many such offices will have similar. All I can say, especially with our very poor Italian, they helped us so much on a couple of occasions.
ok thanks Geordieborn. Our local ACI has zero English but we communicate pretty well via WhatsApp 😊. I’ll check with them 🤞. Great tip thanks
Old Sep 30th 2021, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

GeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud of

Yes, would have been good to know about that when I moved to Italy. However, when moving back, I got a certificate from my Italian insurer, issued in English, which was accepted in the UK. Which was very handy.
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Hi everyone, appreciated all the responses.
My car is now fully registered Italian.

"VERTI" INSURANCE did in fact accept my No Claims Bonus from the UK.
It is all online in English.
I found them very good and they do have people that speak English which is always a bonus.

Old Nov 3rd 2021, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

My no claims from the UK was accepted by VERTI insurance. (They are the company which took over Direct Line in Italy)
Old Nov 3rd 2021, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well done you, another one ticked off your list...
Old Nov 4th 2021, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

That is brilliant news. I'm just on the website now, can you tell me what the following means please? I'm guessing the question is related to the NCB but.........

Check the information you are entering on your risk certificate
Bonus Malus Class (CU) of origin
- Select the CU class - Class 01 Class 02 Class 03 Class 04 Class 05 Class 06 Class 07 Class 08 Class 09 Class 10 Class 11 Class 12 Class 13 Class 14 Class 15 Class 16 Class 17 Class 18
Bonus Malus (CU) class of assignment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.