Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Rental properties abroad?

Rental properties abroad?

Old Sep 30th 2009, 12:46 pm
Peace Frog

dodge26 will become famous soon enoughdodge26 will become famous soon enough
Default Rental properties abroad?

I have been looking for an Italian website that offer properties abroad, to cater for the Italians, as anyone who have heard of ownersdirect which allows people to advertise there property to the rental market. An offer it to the U.K. market. Anyone know of one, any response could be helpful. Thanks.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:03 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rental properties abroad?

Well, owners direct have a site here and the only others I've come across are already international. Abritel ( French, but for all nationalities and loads in Italy, in Italian) and homelidays ( listings can be in Italian or chosen language, again alot of choice in Italy) come to mind.

Should add both sites advertise properties aimed directly at the Italian Market. The way to spot this, among others, is the lower rates compared to properties aimed at us gullible Brits! I found one through a reccomendation from the French forum here and the other by googling for holiday lets in Italian.

Last edited by TestaRossa; Sep 30th 2009 at 1:09 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

bobbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Rental properties abroad?

My Italian friend offers his apartment through a website called Homelidays (or something like that ) but he thinks that the English speaking websites perform better. We let ours through the one that you mentioned (and others) and still receive a fair number of enquiries from Italians. Bobbob