really nice italian chappie

Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

randomguy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: really nice italian chappie

Ostia! that's one place thats on my list of places to visit in Italy
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:35 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: really nice italian chappie

BTW, I should perhaps have mentioned that he is also a "really nice Italian chappie"!

TBH I don't know many that aren't. Florentines are allegedly really hard to get to know, but this really hasn't been my experience. I wonder if some of it is because I'm on my own with Antonia so much. When people find this out the offers of help seem to flood in, from lifts to parties to being told to call if I ever have an emergency at night. This is Italians and Expats alike.