Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Paris passport application

Paris passport application

Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice
Default Re: Paris passport application

not bad then, do not send money through post office. do not renew passport here anything else.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:14 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Don't move here??!!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

I forgot robbery. But the weathers been fab the last couple of days
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:59 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Well the little I saw of today seemed nice... We did watch Alice though..
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Thank goodness TR!! Off to sunny spain for you then!!

Lorna, you are a legend!!xxxx
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
Thank goodness TR!! Off to sunny spain for you then!!

Lorna, you are a legend!!xxxx
She better bring her wellies.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:40 pm
The Original Red Head!

I'm being told it's alright at the moment! Am I being told porkies??
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
I'm being told it's alright at the moment! Am I being told porkies??
18c at the mo, but cloudy and rain forecast later, it has been like this since mid December apart from a few sunny days now and again.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 9:01 am
The Original Red Head!

Well it is raining here and about 14 so you still win!!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Also if you are going back to the UK and have a month or so there my advice would be save money and get it done there!! Even attending the passport office for issue the same day is cheaper than the standard service from here!!
I renewed mine in Durham on Wednesday. After reading this I am so glad I did. Very impressed - arrived too early, but they were quiet so the saw me anyway, also arrived back before the 4 hours to collect it, thought I would have to sit around - but no, it was ready. OK, I lost two months because I had 11 month left on my old one, but it was worth it not to have the worry. I wasn't prepared to be without a passport even for 2 weeks. I had to fly to Poland last year as my son was in hospital there, so no way will I ever do anything but the same day service in future. Living in a different country to my kids means if there is an emergency I have to be able to drop everything and go there and then.
Old May 5th 2010, 10:02 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've sent all my stuff off to Paris.
Hope I don't get the same crappy TNT delivery that TR did.

Euro 152 passport fee
26 courier fee
8 photos
13.15 posta assicurata to get it to Paris.

The 3 flights to England and back cost me much less than that.

And while I've been all "official" I decided to go and ask in the comune about getting an attestato di soggiorno permanenete but that's the other thread ........
Old May 5th 2010, 10:17 am
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by Margaret M
I renewed mine in Durham on Wednesday. After reading this I am so glad I did. Very impressed - arrived too early, but they were quiet so the saw me anyway, also arrived back before the 4 hours to collect it, thought I would have to sit around - but no, it was ready. OK, I lost two months because I had 11 month left on my old one, but it was worth it not to have the worry. I wasn't prepared to be without a passport even for 2 weeks. I had to fly to Poland last year as my son was in hospital there, so no way will I ever do anything but the same day service in future. Living in a different country to my kids means if there is an emergency I have to be able to drop everything and go there and then.
Doesn't it just?! With you on that one all the way!!
Old May 5th 2010, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I've sent all my stuff off to Paris.
Hope I don't get the same crappy TNT delivery that TR did.

Euro 152 passport fee
26 courier fee
8 photos
13.15 posta assicurata to get it to Paris.

The 3 flights to England and back cost me much less than that.

And while I've been all "official" I decided to go and ask in the comune about getting an attestato di soggiorno permanenete but that's the other thread ........
I've got to do Julias.... I'm gonna sort it in the summer in the UK! There is NO WAY I'm paying out all that!
Old May 5th 2010, 10:37 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to do mine in England but it runs out a few days before the kids finish school.

I was still planning on taking them out of school early, flying out of here and getting it done in England but then Max went all Italian on me and started worrying that the Venetians wouldn't let me out of Venice airport on the last day of expiry and that I wouldn't get an English passport in time to come back here.

I kept telling him that the Italians wouldn't give a shit if I was leaving on expiry day and that if I went to Liverpool I could get a passport in a day but he was still all very Italian about it (not like him usually) and just kept saying "pay Paris and get it done before you leave."

At least his Italian passport gets paid for by his work so we don't have that expense on top of mine.
Old May 5th 2010, 10:46 am
The Original Red Head!

Originally Posted by indiebird
I've got to do Julias.... I'm gonna sort it in the summer in the UK! There is NO WAY I'm paying out all that!
You would've been able to if you hadn't bought.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.