New in Parma

Old Mar 20th 2013, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Nellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New in Parma

well done, an opening in a butchers is a great opportunity!
I am closer to Reggio than Saint Hilary
Have you met any English speakers yet? There is another English lady near me - who is also old enough to be your mother - BUT her sons are your age-ish and they are lovely guys!
Nell
Old Mar 20th 2013, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Nellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the roughNellybell is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Hi Chris , I posted about a book club / library that I have only just found plus I wanted to tell you that the cineam in Via d'Azeglio is about to start a series of films in English , they are all recent releases and include '' Lincoln '' . If you want the .pdf send me a PM.
Hello Had enough Pizza!
Can you tell me about the book club too?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

This is the link :
http://www.biblioteche.comune.parma....arch-2013.aspx

we met yesterday and it will be updated with the details for next month in a few days . It usually lasts about a hour
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Hi

This is the link :

we met yesterday and it will be updated with the details for next month in a few days . It usually lasts about a hour
....I read yesterday it was the anniversary of Ilari Alpi's death ..

She was very unlucky but you're lucky to have that library.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

chrismcdonnell will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nellybell
well done, an opening in a butchers is a great opportunity!
I am closer to Reggio than Saint Hilary
Have you met any English speakers yet? There is another English lady near me - who is also old enough to be your mother - BUT her sons are your age-ish and they are lovely guys!
Nell
Thanks a lot Nell! To start with it's a training scheme run by the centro per l'impiego for 3 months, but after that's finished I hope to be able to carry it on as an apprendistato. For now I'm just going to work hard and hope to impress, it's taken me months of going out everyday asking in every shop to find this opportunity so I hope I can make it worthwhile.

I've met a few, there's a small group in Parma I've met of a few American people, a few French and an English girl around my age who's here teaching. Before that I hadn't met anyone else, so it was lovely to meet some English company! How long have you been in Reggio?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - I know that there is an active ' meetup ' group in that covers the Reggio /Parma /Modena area but I do not know anything more than that and have never been.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

This is the link :

Thanks HadEnoughPizza, I'll keep my eye on the website and try join you next time as I am a book-lover as it is!
Old Mar 20th 2013, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrismcdonnell
Thanks a lot Nell! To start with it's a training scheme run by the centro per l'impiego for 3 months, but after that's finished I hope to be able to carry it on as an apprendistato. For now I'm just going to work hard and hope to impress, it's taken me months of going out everyday asking in every shop to find this opportunity so I hope I can make it worthwhile.

I've met a few, there's a small group in Parma I've met of a few American people, a few French and an English girl around my age who's here teaching. Before that I hadn't met anyone else, so it was lovely to meet some English company! How long have you been in Reggio?
I've been here since 1984 ... this is the website for group that meets up Re/Mo, but I've never been.
http://www.meetup.com/Reggio-Emilia-...h-Expat-Group/
Old May 11th 2013, 1:32 am
Just Joined

Marianatelles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I'm new to Parma, too... I've been living in sant'ilario for the last month and came to italy to be with my boyfriend... But life is a bit more difficult than what i expected... Has been so hard to find a job, and have no friends, etc... All the people i know it's trough my bf... And ok, even if his family is so nice and are always there for me it isn't exactly easy....
So you got the job through il centro x l'impiego? Is it nice?
Old May 11th 2013, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

chrismcdonnell will become famous soon enough

Hi Mariana,

Sant'Ilario? That's a tough one, I spend a lot of time there and will be moving there in the near future, but I can't say there's a lot of goings on there. Where have you tried looking for work, Parma/Reggio? Obviously speaking Italian is the main thing, then making connections. I got work by going out and asking, in fact the centro per l'impiego are absolutely useless. Maybe at Montecchio they're better than Parma though.
Old May 11th 2013, 2:32 am
Just Joined

Marianatelles is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, sant'ilarios is pretty small... I already speak italian and actualy went to a cooking school near here, alma in colorno... So i thought it would be a bit easier to find a job. Excuse me asking but why move to sant'ilario? Parma is so much better...
Old May 17th 2013, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

jenny g is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to Chris & Mariana.
I live just 5 minutes from St. Ilario.
If you need any help give me a shout eh!!!
Looking for work really is very difficult at the moment...there is very little even for the most qualified Italians.
Best of luck to both of you though
Old Oct 28th 2013, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

carol zhang is an unknown quantity at this point

hey , i am planing to move to parma from Shanghai China , i want to know what's the average salary should be in parma ? as a project coordinator or sales assistant or admin .

thanks
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carol zhang
hey , i am planing to move to parma from Shanghai China , i want to know what's the average salary should be in parma ? as a project coordinator or sales assistant or admin .

thanks
I suggest you find a job first. Italy's wages are lower than many other EU countries.
Oh, as a sales assistant, anything between 600-1000 euro a month.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

carol zhang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Isakat
I suggest you find a job first. Italy's wages are lower than many other EU countries.
Oh, as a sales assistant, anything between 600-1000 euro a month.
i wanna kill myself now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.