Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

names of major plant suppliers in italy please....

names of major plant suppliers in italy please....

Old Jan 16th 2010, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Need_help is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking names of major plant suppliers in italy please....

Hi could any please help me
me and my boyfriend are looking to move to southen italy and of course we want to look into job prospects before commiting. Now we no that my boyfriend has the skills which are requied in italy by the major plant suppliers. Unfortunatly we are stuck as we dont no the name or contact details of these companies to approch them. please if anyone could help with the names or contact details of these companies we would be very gratefull or even if anyone knows of where we should be looking we have searched high and low over the internet and phoning about with no luck...please please....anyone?

thanks for taking the time to read this message and any import with help. thanks

kelly and doug.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 2:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: names of major plant suppliers in italy please....

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if I can help you but if you give me a bitter idea of what you mean by plant suppliers I'll see if I can find anything.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

MattyC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: names of major plant suppliers in italy please....

Hi, do you mean plants as in the botanical type or in the mechanical sense? If it's the latter, can you be specific as to what sector? I'm in engineering so may be able to help.

cheers

Matt