Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Mortgages for people working outside of Italy

Mortgages for people working outside of Italy

Old Jun 20th 2016, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

>>BE Guest001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mortgages for people working outside of Italy

maybe you mean the google traslaton english ... ?
yet , reply regarding italian mortgage to non italian's feasibility , enclose , by force , some links - to some italian websites ( by banca d'italia , by mef < ministero degli interni > , by farnesina < ministero degli esteri> ) if your website administrators . stop all links , suggest manner to have mortgage - is VERY VERY difficult ! - mainly because requires you to move entire laws and entire operational procedures, the translation of which, by the linked sites, is done by professionals, but it can not be copied - and then imposes on me a translation of which they are not at the height.

t is mainly for this reason that I put the link to the explanations of my website page, where there is' a thorough explanation of how Italian banks give mortgages, with links to public institutions and ministerial websites, where to find more information provided by professional translations

unfortunately I was misunderstood, and, again unfortunately, I groped for to explain this misunderstanding to the wrong person.

patience, no one is perfect, as it says the love with lemmon jack in> Some Like It Hot

Last edited by >>BE Guest001; Jun 20th 2016 at 3:04 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

Concierge ,

i follow my previous mail

if i write in a message -> to have mortgage in italy is enough submith the request to the bank < non name bank because administrator say that is business> , with the passport, last three pay slips, last two income tax returns - or other same document issued in yr's country , your codice fiscale ( many do not know that is it , and were find it - and i cant write link to embassy to ask it ) , yours last 6 months bank statement account ... etc - ) you to think that the peolpes that read this message , to understand someting - AND , you is especially sure that some of your colleagues does not erase everything ??

Last edited by >>BE Guest001; Jun 20th 2016 at 3:17 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

Concierge

a little example about codice fiscale : in italy have a law different from other countries - the wife as to have a codice fiscale ( italian tax code ) with NO MAIDEN NAME - because if she make a divorce , and try to sale the property purchased by a codice fiscale issued by she , with maiden name - the home owner ( for italian laws ) is a DIFFERENT people , from this that ask to sale AFTER divorce ( this because she have a different passport , then tax code do not corresponding - - So , all this is better explained in < no link address to italian agenzia delle entrate > but this link do not can show ... and non italian - buy with maiden name , and after divorce .. do not are more OWNER .. - Beautifull .. true ?

explain all this, it would be much simpler, with a link to a page of a website where all the information is collected in a consistent way, accessible - no surcharge - to all those who access the link - This is NOT business is service!

then i can't place this link here - i try to mailto it in pm

Last edited by >>BE Guest001; Jun 20th 2016 at 3:28 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2016, 9:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ugo
quali siti rulers - io non ho messo alcun link ! what site rules , i do not place any link
sorry capo boy - here i cant' reply to you
Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

9. Advertising in Forum Posts
The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/blog/product/service/Facebook group etc. However, a line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 20.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
And while we're at it, #17

17. Language of Use
The language of use for this site is to be English only. Any “discussions” on this site should be in English, and any “discussions” comprising of a different language (or excessive text speech) will be removed. Exceptions to this rule are small one line inclusions of when it is deemed appropriate: such as language questions/discussions in the Italy forum, for example.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Ugo, I applaud your attempts to master our obtuse language; but you must learn that the shortest route between A and B is not an arabesque. No offence intended :-)
Old Jun 21st 2016, 6:39 am
Account Closed

i have request end of my login - don't vorry - there more noise - everyone the knowledge that prefers -
Old Jun 21st 2016, 6:59 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ugo
i have request end of my login - don't vorry - there more noise - everyone the knowledge that prefers -
I am genuinely sorry you feel the need to leave BE. I think most of the misunderstandings are due to Google translate.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 7:16 am
Account Closed

i have writted a PM to an administrator - explaining ME ! . Him It will decide whether to put up with me as is or give up my participation in this forum ..
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Ugo...l really don't know why I am replying to your posts? But here goes. Name me one Italian bank that will lend a mortgage to a non resident?
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:47 am
Account Closed

have many banks , but i can't place here , this is business proposal
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Just name one bank......

Not too much to ask.

Last edited by Capo Boi; Jun 21st 2016 at 9:54 am.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 9:56 am
Account Closed

if my free reading pages , is a business proposal - EVEN bank names are a business proposal - or you need to have < your barrel still full of wine after your wife got drunk with the wine of your barrel> trastaion of a Italian proverb
Old Jun 21st 2016, 10:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ugo
i have writted a PM to an administrator - explaining ME ! . Him
Her, actually.

Originally Posted by Ugo
if my free reading pages , is a business proposal - EVEN bank names are a business proposal - or you need to have < your barrel still full of wine after your wife got drunk with the wine of your barrel> trastaion of a Italian proverb
It's no problem to name a bank - as it's not your business. So you're not breaking any site rules at all by doing that, go ahead.

HTH.
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:01 am
Account Closed

yes business taht interest you CHristmas.. , it's ok -
remove me with complete peace so I do not break you and you do not break me

But if you just want to know names of Italian banks that you can to be useful, go on the website of the bank of Italy - take the entire database that has phone numbers, and start making phone calls .

if you have a subscription to a good telephone company, are you with a few tens of euro and a few hundred hours of time

The results will be in line with your good knowledge of the Italian language and be able to establish credibility with those you reply

As written by my late friend Mario Soldati
<I wish to seek the pleasure and good fortune to find>

Bye
Old Jun 21st 2016, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ugo, No one here is trying to do you out of your commission. At least that's what's I believe. If your bank lenders are confidential then fine. Just name the conditions.....loan to value etc. Surely this will help a lot of people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.