Modena..

Old Aug 23rd 2017, 8:39 am
Just Joined

man1mal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Modena..

Hi

Life is bringing me back to the country where I was born after 33 years. I have spent the last 17 years in the UK and I truly consider myself as much British as Italian having been naturalized in the process.

I will be coming back to Italy with my Canadian wife, I would be very happy to meet other expats in the Modena area and my wife will too!

Anyways

Pleased to meet you all!

Marco
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Modena..

Best of luck in your move Marco!