Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

milan airport bus connections

milan airport bus connections

Old Jan 12th 2011, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

sheilamarsco is on a distinguished road
Default milan airport bus connections

i will be flying into bergamo airport from pescara and would like to fly on to vienna i see that the flights leave malpensa to vienna . i wonder if anyone knows whether there is a bus service which i could take from the aiport in bergamo to reach malpensa. thanks
Old Jan 12th 2011, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: milan airport bus connections

Originally Posted by sheilamarsco
i will be flying into bergamo airport from pescara and would like to fly on to vienna i see that the flights leave malpensa to vienna . i wonder if anyone knows whether there is a bus service which i could take from the aiport in bergamo to reach malpensa. thanks
Hi, There is a bus service that links the two airports. I haven't used it but I have seen the buses when I have flown out of the airports.

Have a look at the link it is available in English as well.

http://www.sacbo.it/Airpor/portalPro...p?languageID=2
Old Jan 13th 2011, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

sheilamarsco is on a distinguished road
Default Re: milan airport bus connections

thanks for the info just what i wanted.