Merenda

Old May 5th 2009, 11:40 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merenda

There you go! Well on the way to being an aristo! My son - he's at school in the UK - says that there is a lad from Hong Kong who wears diamonds in his shoe buckles!! But that's HK so it's ALL about bling! Apparently he has 15 mothers too!
Old May 5th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
There you go! Well on the way to being an aristo! My son - he's at school in the UK - says that there is a lad from Hong Kong who wears diamonds in his shoe buckles!! But that's HK so it's ALL about bling! Apparently he has 15 mothers too!

When I was at Uni in Brighton there was a Russian contingent and one of the girls had a diamond encrusted belt. I commented once that it was a bit much and she said she always wore it as her dad had brought it for her before he got shot..... I decided to shut my big gob and move away from the Mafiosi as quickly and quietly as possible!!
Old May 5th 2009, 12:58 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

We were in Haywards Heath before coming here - I knew Brighton well!
Old May 5th 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

I am a born and bred Brightonian but Hastings, just along the coast is my actual spiritual home... I like the roughness and the readiness.... I know Haywards Heath welll..... you would be amazed exactly how many people I come across here who went to Brighton as a language student (I could tell they were all there, I patiently queued behind them all to get the bus home every july and august )
Old May 5th 2009, 6:56 pm
The Original Red Head!

I do actually miss Sussex. It is so pretty and there was loads to do. Not saying there isn't here, just very different. I could NOT go back to the miserable weather though - if anything I think I will end up in the Sahara just to finally escape all rain!!
Old May 5th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I miss some things about sussex but the howling gales are not one of them!!
Old May 5th 2009, 7:02 pm
The Original Red Head!

You want to be in Florence during one of its storms! One of the reasons I may carry on South. I actually quite fancy some colonial backwater, without monsoons of course, where I can wear a pith hat and drink G 'n't's to keep away malaria.....
Old May 5th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
You want to be in Florence during one of its storms! One of the reasons I may carry on South. I actually quite fancy some colonial backwater, without monsoons of course, where I can wear a pith hat and drink G 'n't's to keep away malaria.....

or pimms??!!

I must admit that I do like being up here snuggled in at the base of the Alps. Seasons are really nice.... better than perpetual flipping greyness!!
Old May 5th 2009, 8:04 pm
The Original Red Head!

Ha! You know me better than you realise.....Guess what I have half empty in my cupboard! Roll on full summer and Pimms!!
Old May 5th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mmmmm Piiiiiiimmmssssss
Old May 5th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Now summers nearly here dont you just love it when you can say 'what time is it ???.............Its Pimms o clock'
Old May 6th 2009, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patty
Now summers nearly here dont you just love it when you can say 'what time is it ???.............Its Pimms o clock'
only in your poshest accent surely??!!
Old May 6th 2009, 5:29 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
only in your poshest accent surely??!!
Indie - were you really on the computer at 4.27 this morning?

Are you an insomniac?
Old May 6th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Indie - were you really on the computer at 4.27 this morning?

Are you an insomniac?
Ahem.... yes The joys of forgetting your Open Uni assignment dates and going back to UK for a long weekend precisely when the final one for your course is due!! I was tossing and turning so I just got up in the end!!