Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Maratona di Roma

Maratona di Roma

Old Oct 21st 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

casalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura about
Default Maratona di Roma

I'm signed up for this for next year. Luckily it's only an hour away, but imagine if you have to book flights and hotels months in advance and the organisers publish this:

"the Organizing Committee of Maratona di Roma would like to inform all participants that the 16th edition of Maratona di Roma is due to take place on March 21st, 2010. The Italian Athletics Federation will authorize the race to take place on Sunday, March 14th, 2010, in case the date of national elections is set on March 21st, 2010."

Unbelievable.

http://maratonadiroma.it/
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:34 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maratona di Roma

Originally Posted by casalottian
I'm signed up for this for next year. Luckily it's only an hour away, but imagine if you have to book flights and hotels months in advance and the organisers publish this:

"the Organizing Committee of Maratona di Roma would like to inform all participants that the 16th edition of Maratona di Roma is due to take place on March 21st, 2010. The Italian Athletics Federation will authorize the race to take place on Sunday, March 14th, 2010, in case the date of national elections is set on March 21st, 2010."

Unbelievable.

http://maratonadiroma.it/
Bah politics !!!!!

Are you running for yourself or for a charity ? Good for you. Think it would kill me !
Old Oct 21st 2009, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

casalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Maratona di Roma

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Are you running for yourself or for a charity ?
Just for myself. Luckily the charities don't seem to have taken over like they have in the UK.