Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

IUC calculation

IUC calculation

Old Jun 17th 2014, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute
Default IUC calculation

I just realized that I missed the deadline for paying the comunal tax.
I had a look at the online calculation:

www.amministrazionicomunali.it, but it only calculates the IMU and TASI, but not TARI.

Does anyone have a better calculator please?

Many thanks
Old Jun 17th 2014, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IUC calculation

You will get a bill for TARI.
You calculate IMu and TASI, the comune is reponsible for billing the rest.
Old Jun 17th 2014, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you modicasa.
I did go to the comune this morning and apparently all I have to pay is IMU on the casa seconda. The comune will send a bill in October for the TASI and they are sorting out the TARI.
Old Jun 17th 2014, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Isakat
Thank you modicasa.
I did go to the comune this morning and apparently all I have to pay is IMU on the casa seconda. The comune will send a bill in October for the TASI and they are sorting out the TARI.
one of those comuni which is a bit...behind then?
Old Jun 17th 2014, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, just a bit

They will probably send the 2 bills together.
Old Jun 17th 2014, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Isakat
Yes, just a bit

They will probably send the 2 bills together.
Like they did for us basically .. paid 'em all last Friday.

NOTE: the next TARI (the one for rubbish collecting) expires end SEPTEMBER.
TASI (and IMU) in December.
Old Sep 20th 2014, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

PSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond repute

As I have a little time on my hands, I have had a look at what (as a resident) our TASI charges will be, as our commune has kindly come up with a number (2.4).

I've been on to the www.amministrazionicomunali.it website and filled in the fields and it has produced two amounts, one quite a bit higher than the other. The lower one has the following heading:

ACCONTO - IMPORTI PER CODICE CATASTALE COMUNE E CODICE TRIBUTO - MODELLO F24

When I go to print the F24, it is nicely filled in with the lower number of the two.

Why the two differing amounts ? Could somebody help with an explanation please?

Thanks,

PSG (at confused.......) !!!
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Trilly is on a distinguished road

Does your Comune give you a discount as a resident? As this is what ours does, in fact if your house is very small, a one roomed flat etc. we pay nothing at all. Perhaps this is a small incentive from your comune.