Italian Lotto

Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:01 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Italian Lotto

This is not a trick question and I'm not pretending to be one of the girls on this forum but how do you play the Italian lottery?

Is it just a matter of choosing 6 numbers? Any other factors to consider?
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

casalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura aboutcasalottian has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Italian Lotto

Originally Posted by duffer
This is not a trick question and I'm not pretending to be one of the girls on this forum but how do you play the Italian lottery?
I had a go a few weeks ago when they had that mega jackpot. Seems like most things Italian, it took about 20 minutes to fill the form in...
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:07 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Can I play online and which website is it?
Googling lotto came up with trash.
Can non Italian citizens play?
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Can I play online and which website is it?
Googling lotto came up with trash.
Can non Italian citizens play?
i play english lottery online and remember seeing it when looking for euro millions once. just had a look online. i think this is it http://www.superenalotto.it
Old Nov 13th 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Is it just a matter of choosing 6 numbers? Any other factors to consider?

What next ask how to do the ironing and make pasta
Old Nov 13th 2009, 1:11 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Duffer - if we help you (especially after you inferred that the girls on here are thick) and you win - do we get a cut?

Anyway - it can't just be for Italian citizens (unless rules have changed) otherwise there wouldn't have been masses of foreigners coming in last year to play when the jackpot was at its highest.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 2:48 pm
Pull my finger

Ironing? What's that?
Superenalotto - That's the one! Thanks Dave. It seems pretty simple enough.
If I win, I'll make a donation on your behalf!
Old Nov 13th 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Beep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the rough

If you are not fussy about the numbers you want then just ask for a superenalotto for 2 euro(or however much you want to play for) and they give you a ticket that's already printed out
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:14 pm
Pull my finger

Is that like the Italian version of a lucky dip?
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Beep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the rough

Is that like the Italian version of a lucky dip?
Yep and it's perfect for men as not too much thought has to go into it
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:49 pm
Pull my finger

cheers love
Old Nov 14th 2009, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

sonofjoe will become famous soon enoughsonofjoe will become famous soon enough

Why not go here http://www.interlotto.com/index.html and play all the lotto's form all over the whorld. If you win just remember who told you about this site eh

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Nov 14th 2009 at 8:34 am.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

cool.
cant believe i found something usefull in less than two minutes on the interweb.
then just cos tha web didn't have me swearing at the computer for 3 hours whilst trawling through absolutely pointless results, it wouldn't display this site all last night
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice

I think the lottery is more complicated than in the uk. It always confused me too. In England it's 6 numbers and a quid. Easy. Here I think you can play from 2 numbers upwards and you can decide where to play them - ie on the Naples wheel or Milan etc.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 7:00 am
Pull my finger

Thanks, you've just thrown a spanner in the works!
This superenalotto is the main draw then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.