Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

I have itchy feet... Italy it is. Flatmates?

I have itchy feet... Italy it is. Flatmates?

Old Oct 25th 2009, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

benlikesmen is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I have itchy feet... Italy it is. Flatmates?

As the title suggests I am making my way to Italy and I shall be arriving within the first 6months of 2010.

A TEFL qualification under my belt, my training in dance, a grasp of the italian language and a lot of guts are what I have at the moment and I am needing a little direction from experienced folk.

I have to very basic options at the moment... Milan or Florence; both wonderful cities for varied reasons.

Accommodation is the piece that I am finding hardest to place and I am needing advice on best websites/companies to approach in finding accommodation whether it is shared, an apartment or a single room in a flat/house.

If you have some time i'd love to hear what advice you have either through here or drop me a message on my facebook by looking up

(snip)

Cheers.

Take Care

Ben

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Oct 26th 2009 at 6:09 am. Reason: removed personal email
Old Oct 26th 2009, 6:14 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have itchy feet... Italy it is. Flatmates?

Hi Ben and welcome to the forum.

I've removed your personal email. It's not really a good idea for it to be visible to all on an open forum - spammers etc.

When you've made a couple of more posts then people can contact you by using the British Expats private message system or you can activate email messages using this site.

Have you already found a job here? Many langauge schools have apartments that they keep available for their teachers, so that would solve the problem of having to find your own - at least in the beginning.

Good luck anyway and if you have any more questions, just ask away.