Reload this Page >

Holiday home in sardinia

Holiday home in sardinia

Old Jul 30th 2023, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Mirekone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Holiday home in sardinia

Hi, There,
Anybody recently moved to North Sardinia . I am thinking of buying a small apartment up there?
Old Jul 31st 2023, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Pallino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holiday home in sardinia

what you need ? - Buying in Sardinia is like buying in another Italian region, same procedure - if you are looking for more information, the best thing to do to get answers in line with your unexpressed wishes is to enter precise questions ...
Old Jul 31st 2023, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your reply. I have just started looking so it is early days. I plan to take a trip out there next month after the school holidays. I was hoping that if there were specific scenic areas to look at.
Old Jul 31st 2023, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

Pallino is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry , i will to send you a link to sardinia , but website , from about 3 monts , stop all my links with , this phrase > You are not allowed to post URLs until you have at least 5 posts

patience - definitely this is a forum for < pochi eletti >
Old Jul 31st 2023, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Ok..Thanks
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:04 am
Just Joined

monilay01 is an unknown quantity at this point

My recommendation would be, do not just trust the pictures posted online. try to visit and you will be able to see the true size and even great to inspect your neighborhood. People actually forget that part.
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Holiday home in sardinia

Originally Posted by monilay01
My recommendation would be, do not just trust the pictures posted online. try to visit and you will be able to see the true size and even great to inspect your neighborhood. People actually forget that part.
Thank you
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Try google maps here . Using the mouse if you double click on the road in front of you it will be a bit like driving through the place. Drag around your mouse and have a look at the views.
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:32 am
Just Joined

monilay01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah good way to check the neighborhood. Inside the property i don't think this is accurate.
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Good points and as nice as the islands might seem in spring/summer (if not burning), don't forget that Sardinia is very prone to flooding and a climate change hotspot.
Used to work with a girl from there and plenty of people have seen there homes destroyed in recent years, so choose wisely. 10 years ago was very bad, still remember the news
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24996292
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Yeah good way to check the neighborhood. Inside the property i don't think this is accurate.
I have street mapped it. I have requested more info as a matter of precaution
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 11:22 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

One question no-one has yet asked, Do you have an EU passport or a UK one, if a UK one you might be affected by the visit rules.
Old Aug 2nd 2023, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Good Question, I am of Italian decent and looking into this
Old Aug 3rd 2023, 9:17 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pallino
sorry , i will to send you a link to sardinia , but website , from about 3 monts , stop all my links with , this phrase > You are not allowed to post URLs until you have at least 5 posts

patience - definitely this is a forum for < pochi eletti >
This not a forum for "pochi eletti". It is a forum for British expats who kindly give information and help to those asking for it and share advice and stories with other British people living in different countries. The rule about having to have a certain number of posts before you can private message people or post links is to stop people joining up with several different accounts just so they can post spam all over the forum.
Old Aug 3rd 2023, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Moses2013
Good points and as nice as the islands might seem in spring/summer (if not burning), don't forget that Sardinia is very prone to flooding and a climate change hotspot.
Used to work with a girl from there and plenty of people have seen there homes destroyed in recent years, so choose wisely. 10 years ago was very bad, still remember the news
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24996292
Thank you. This is all useful information