Reload this Page >

Giving up Italian Residency

Giving up Italian Residency

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

debra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Giving up Italian Residency

Hi chaps

Looks like we will be returning to the UK at the end of this year. How do we go about given up residency, is it as simple as just going to my local town hall and telling them we are leaving the area? Would there be anybody else we would need to notify?

Thanks
Debs
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Re: Giving up Italian Residency

I'm going thorugh this now - even though I've been back in the UK for a few months. For residency I didn't need to do anything, but I need to send the last enel bill to the place who deals with the rubbish tax in order to terminate that tax. I haven't done this yet.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 5:11 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605523

There might be something here that will help you Debra.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

debra is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks very much we will only be returning to the UK for the winter's so will still have our apartment here, so will still be paying ENEL and rubbish etc.

So it looks like I need to do nothing, just thought I would check here, as things can be very complicated

Ariel are you enjoying life back in the UK?. I am not ready to return to the UK full time, still very much enjoying living here in the summer. Winters for me are a little boring, so going to return and try to find a little work (if possible) to keep me busy. Also have found some fantastic deals on apartments, which we can afford, would not have been able to do that 2 years ago.

Thanks
debs