Reload this Page >

Furniture Reccomendations!

Furniture Reccomendations!

Old Dec 17th 2010, 3:32 am
Just Joined

alicelisle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Furniture Reccomendations!

Hi All,
We are trying to furnish our new place in Catania (Sicily). Ideally we would of liked to go somewhere like IKEA, but the nearest one is nearly an 8 hour drive away. We've been told to look at Auchan and Conforama, but can any one else recommend some large chain-like stores like that? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Old Dec 17th 2010, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Furniture Reccomendations!

I've just read that Ikea have bought land in Catania but the project will take 18 months or so and I am not sure how old the article was. In the meantime there are four Mercatone Uno stores in Sicily that you could try.
www.mercatoneuno.com
Old Dec 17th 2010, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

IkEA opens in Catania in March 2011.
Conforama is really your best bet in Melilli.
Or try Emmelunga at Etnapolis.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by modicasa
Wow really! Does anyone know the date? Or where the site is? Would love to get some IKEA stuff
Old Dec 17th 2010, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by modicasa
Also, how affordable is Emmelunga? Similar prices to Conforama? I haven't heard of it. And on their website they don't have prices. I'm a cheapo.