Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

feeling a failure???

feeling a failure???

Old May 20th 2011, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

internationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really nice
Default Re: feeling a failure???

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Where did I miss the bit that says where the Bed and Breakfat is?
Post #9!

Have PM-ed you chrisn...
Old May 20th 2011, 8:56 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by internationalbefky
Post #9!

Have PM-ed you chrisn...
Ok - hands up ....... sometimes I am a genius and sometimes I am a dunce.

I'm never both at the same time.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

internationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really niceinternationalbefky is just really nice

Ok - hands up ....... sometimes I am a genius and sometimes I am a dunce.

I'm never both at the same time.
Hey, I wasn't judging! It's 11 o'clock on a Friday night - the brain is allowed to miss things!
Old May 20th 2011, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

I heavily edited my post, Lorna.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:11 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=internationalbefky;9377999]Hey, I wasn't judging! It's 11 o'clock on a Friday night - the brain is allowed to miss things! [/QUOTE
drinks all round then coz if my brain is anything to go by tonight - we are all screwed.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:12 am

[QUOTE=Lorna at Vicenza;9378004]
Hey, I wasn't judging! It's 11 o'clock on a Friday night - the brain is allowed to miss things! [/QUOTE
drinks all round then coz if my brain is anything to go by tonight - we are all screwed.
AND I managed to screw up the quotes !!!!! Not like me at all.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Capo Boi
I heavily edited my post, Lorna.
I'm a hard nut - you can tell me what you really wanted to say .....
Old May 20th 2011, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Can you pm me too.

CB.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:26 am

Can you pm me too.

CB.
PM you why? So you can tell me that I screwed up the quotes?
If you have something you need to say outside of the forum then surely it should be you sending me a PM.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Yaaaaaaay!

Have already started actually with a couple of cheeky Friday night rum and cokes. Down to my last shot of rum now though, so have to save it for a special occasion...
Old May 20th 2011, 9:37 am

Yaaaaaaay!

Have already started actually with a couple of cheeky Friday night rum and cokes. Down to my last shot of rum now though, so have to save it for a special occasion...
Glad I'm not the only one on a sneeky .................... had a couple of cheap Friday night aperitivos at the locals and then decided to be very good and bring the kids home
Gave them dinner and a quick shower and put them to bed and then thought ...

No wine left in the house - oh shit! I then remembered a whole bottle of vodka which is why I'm not doing my job properly.
Old May 20th 2011, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

"PM you why? So you can tell me that I screwed up the quotes?"

I was being serious. All I was going to tell you was where the posts were coming from.....Not now. Look at my other (few) posts. Nothing malicious.
Old May 20th 2011, 10:00 am

"PM you why? So you can tell me that I screwed up the quotes?"

I was being serious. All I was going to tell you was where the posts were coming from.....Not now. Look at my other (few) posts. Nothing malicious.
Okay okay oaky -another post screwed up. Nothing malicious intended - why are people so sensitive - what happened to the famous black and dark and deep British and sarcastic humour that we are famous for?
Old May 20th 2011, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

I think a good lady asked for advice. I'm not sure Lorna about your role here.
Old May 20th 2011, 5:37 pm

I think a good lady asked for advice. I'm not sure Lorna about your role here.
My apologies to all - the word "vodka" should have told you all I wasn't quite 'right'.

I'm not a vodka drinker normally. It's not something I buy. It's in the house because some Russians gave my OH a bottle of good stuff last time he was there for work. Funny stuff. Ended up feeling pretty drunk but feel fine this morning and it's only 7.35am.
Is that why lots of teenagers drink it? Because it doesn't give you a hangover?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.