euro giro

Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice
Default euro giro

pigged off now sent my daughter money for christmas presents for my grandchildren, has not arrived Steve checked reciept. taryn lives in ireland, bear in mind have sent money for kiddies way quite often this way no problem. paperwork filled correctly accept for one slight detail instead of Ireland she had typed in israel, been to post office this morning she say it will be difficult she will talk to head office and ring me later. not a happy bunny I would have thought she could check on system. it is not a small amount of cash. what to do.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:41 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: euro giro

Originally Posted by pansy
pigged off now sent my daughter money for christmas presents for my grandchildren, has not arrived Steve checked reciept. taryn lives in ireland, bear in mind have sent money for kiddies way quite often this way no problem. paperwork filled correctly accept for one slight detail instead of Ireland she had typed in israel, been to post office this morning she say it will be difficult she will talk to head office and ring me later. not a happy bunny I would have thought she could check on system. it is not a small amount of cash. what to do.
Who did the paperwork? The person in the PO wrote Israel instead of Ireland?

If it's their mistake I'd be kicking up a right stink.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

yes the lady at the post office she is the one I went back to today. Its the same lady that does it every month for me so I know its a genuine mistake, What I am fed up with is, it is there mistake and I cannot see why they cannot resend it straight away. To make matters worse because of credit crunch less people are buying artwork so my daughter is just getting by, so the money is the kids christmas presents they are aged 8 and 13 so it means no presseys if not sorted out quickly. just called her she is so upset.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

oh Pansy that is horrible!! I don't have any suggestions but just wanted to send hugs and I'm here hoping it gets sorted out quicklyxxxx
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:23 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
oh Pansy that is horrible!! I don't have any suggestions but just wanted to send hugs and I'm here hoping it gets sorted out quicklyxxxx
Horrible yes - and there is hardly any info at all on the PO website about eurogiro and nothing at all about what to do in case of mistakes.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

lorna I checked for info to, its ridiculous there should be some info. 10 30 looks like i,m not getting a phone call will give them till midday. trying to keep my temper as I,ve always had a good relationship in the village. thanks indiebirdfor hug.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

update, Steve has a contact christina who if any problems helps sort them out she called Anna Rita who says she has not been able to contact the person she needs to talk to and could christina call her back Friday. which is now to late to get the band hero bundle the main pressy they were going to share as most places in killarney have sold out. tried Ebay delivery in time could be a problem. delivery cost from uk to ireland cost a bomb. ebay ireland have none. now am really hissed off.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:54 am

update, Steve has a contact christina who if any problems helps sort them out she called Anna Rita who says she has not been able to contact the person she needs to talk to and could christina call her back Friday. which is now to late to get the band hero bundle the main pressy they were going to share as most places in killarney have sold out. tried Ebay delivery in time could be a problem. delivery cost from uk to ireland cost a bomb. ebay ireland have none. now am really hissed off.
You must be spitting thorns.

Is the band bundle for a Wii ?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Yes it is, the kids had a word with taryn a few weeks ago and told her not to worry about christmas as they know moneys short so a couple of small gifts would be fine. steve is at present trying to call round places in killarney. hes on his lunch hour at work. they are really nice kidsthey have to be quite grownup as taryn is quite bad with asthma so they do lots in the house and if she is quite ill Rosanna has to most stuff She looks after ethan does the cooking shopping and cleaning plus school.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:11 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Band Hero bundle for Wii in stock with Play.com with 4% Quidco cashback.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

thanks duffer will have a look
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

amazon and play,com ramp the priceup. So rang tesco killarney can I pay online for a gift to be picked up in killarney i am in italy (me) manager what now? (me) yes I live here. Manager could you pop over to France you can order from there, theres a tesco there unless you have a tesco in Italy. no tesco in Italy then you cannot order online. Argos Ireland same answer no. Right thats it then back to post office .
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:28 pm

amazon and play,com ramp the priceup. So rang tesco killarney can I pay online for a gift to be picked up in killarney i am in italy (me) manager what now? (me) yes I live here. Manager could you pop over to France you can order from there, theres a tesco there unless you have a tesco in Italy. no tesco in Italy then you cannot order online. Argos Ireland same answer no. Right thats it then back to post office .
In cases like this, is it at all possible to set up an online account in her name, her address etc. and you just pay for it ?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
In cases like this, is it at all possible to set up an online account in her name, her address etc. and you just pay for it ?
P.S. Have you tried Littlewoods Ireland ?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Will try littlewoods, You would have thought cause we use euro and so does southern Ireland it would be easy. But no, ta will have ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.