Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Degree Certification for Blue Card

Degree Certification for Blue Card

Old Oct 27th 2023, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

agentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to beholdagentred is a splendid one to behold
Default Degree Certification for Blue Card

Hi All,

Long time since I've been on this forum, nice to see it's still lively.

I'm a UK citizen living in Amsterdam. I've decided to move to Italy and my employer has an office in Milan so they're fine with it. The blue card is the easiest option. But I need to have a 'Declaration of Value' for my degree (from a Scottish university). https://consedimburgo.esteri.it/en/s...oni-di-valore/

My employer should help with this, but they're taking forever to go through internal systems. So I wouldn't mind kicking it off and doing the DoV part myself. Has anyone here gone through this process?

I've seen some steps on how to do it. However, because this is a quite important step of the journey, and takes 4 months to be approved, I don't want to do it now, find out 3 months later that it was incorrect, then start from scratch and wait 4 months again. Is there an agency anyone used which helped with the process? Ideally I give them my degree, they do everything else and send me a not too large bill.

Thank you!

Old Nov 1st 2023, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

heritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond reputeheritagestanley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Degree Certification for Blue Card

Sorry: I can't myself help, but was hoping that someone else on the Forum could, because the daughter of an Italian friend went to a Scottish university and has had real difficulty in getting her degree recognised: she wants a school teaching job. It would be most kind if you could point me to any useful guidance on the rules, criteria or procedures that you've come across, beyond the Edinburgh Consulate material to which your post linked
Old Nov 1st 2023, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

daniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant futuredaniel_t has a brilliant future
Default Re: Degree Certification for Blue Card

I'm afraid I can't help either, but I've found this: https://www.mimit.gov.it/en/single-d...qualifications (in English)