Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

The BBC channels have gone.....

The BBC channels have gone.....

Old Feb 3rd 2015, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: The BBC channels have gone.....

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
I'm already getting behind with Wolf Hall and I'm avoiding recording anythingelse !
Fell asleep during the first episode!
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

jenny g is an unknown quantity at this point

Good afternoon all

Why are you all still using filmon when Astra is back on

Or have I missed a crucial point
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jenny g
Good afternoon all

Why are you all still using filmon when Astra is back on

Or have I missed a crucial point
Satellites aren't my thing, dear.
Old Feb 3rd 2015, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

I also have Astra back-but only mainly during the day. As soon as the sun goes down I lose BBC and nearly all the others. The only channel that I can get all day through and is nice and clear is ITV1 ( & ITV2.)
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Hadenough (and others) : still can't find the FilmOn 0.99€ recording time option, try as I might. Can you point me in the right direction?

I see they offer subscriptions for BBC (and other) audio podcasts which is a bit of a con as they're free anyway.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkRD
Hadenough (and others) : still can't find the FilmOn 0.99€ recording time option, try as I might. Can you point me in the right direction?

I see they offer subscriptions for BBC (and other) audio podcasts which is a bit of a con as they're free anyway.
I don't know either, best deal I could find was 3 hours per day (more than sufficient for me) at 5 quid a month. Taken it up and works fine. You just have to make sure you delete recordings from the cloud as soon as you have watched them to free space.
bye bye dicette l'inglese
Old Feb 4th 2015, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , I can't find it either , I went onto my I Tunes account to check I wasn't going mad but it is still active there . It must have been a special offer of some sort. I agree with Onnono that the offer now is 5 eur
Old Feb 4th 2015, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

jcs137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Lots of TV programmes and films can be downloaded free here:

https://pirateproxy.sx/
The Pirate Bay was down for one week. They sacked the moderators and now that it is back on line, there is no check on whether the films/programmes being loaded as torrents are safe.

Best to keep away.

I use White Label as the source for my MAG250 box but it costs €29 per month and the quality is not very good with a lot of buffering. Can anyone kindly recommend another supplier please?

First post since joining the forum.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi , I can't find it either , I went onto my I Tunes account to check I wasn't going mad but it is still active there . It must have been a special offer of some sort. I agree with Onnono that the offer now is 5 eur
i tunes?
Old Feb 4th 2015, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

I have Filmon on my I pad , when I was subscribing one of the options was to debit my I Tunes account and I can also cancel at any time using the ' manage my subscriptions' area ....
Old Feb 4th 2015, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have Filmon on my I pad , when I was subscribing one of the options was to debit my I Tunes account and I can also cancel at any time using the ' manage my subscriptions' area ....
Ah Ok.
Old Feb 8th 2015, 5:44 am
Just Joined

Living61 is an unknown quantity at this point

We use ' British TV Anywhere '. You oay a subscription of about £5 a month, cheaper if you take a 3 monthly subscription. It s quick to install, reliable and efficient.
Old Feb 8th 2015, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

PSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond repute

There are now lots of ways to access UK TV abroad, the minimalist approach is totally free (assuming you have an internet connection !) and is via FILMON FILMON TV FREE LIVE TV MOVIES AND SOCIAL TELEVISION no need for a £5 per month VPN connection even.

PSG
Old Feb 8th 2015, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=PSG2014;11559179]There are now lots of ways to access UK TV abroad, the minimalist approach is totally free (assuming you have an internet connection !) and is via FILMON FILMON TV FREE LIVE TV MOVIES AND SOCIAL TELEVISION no need for a £5 per month VPN connection even.

PSG[/QU
That's quite right, and what I was doing until end of Jan. But then Filmon introduced a 1 hour per day limit on recordings; and for me that was inconvenient, so I've gone with the 3 hours per day recording subscription. I also have expat shield at 3.5 eurines per month that gives me more dowload/recording space from bbc if I want something in particular outside the 3 hours.
Ciao for now
o'nonno
Old May 30th 2015, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Zenmate (for Chrome) seems to have gone 'Premium' (ie. paying) for the UK location.

I am now in Germany! (or Romania, if preferred)

Can anyone else confirm this????

No more iplayer or downloading of certian podcasts ... woe is me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.