bad walls

Old Mar 28th 2012, 8:30 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default bad walls

If you have lived here years no need to read this, I have a crumbly wall on my boundary it is next doors garage also I had a dodgy wall in my outhouse ,down here to save money builders use sand from the beach which too sharp and never really sets properly also they don't seal walls you try to paint and its dusty or crumbly, I knew I needed unibond but nobody had heard of it, some good products like dulux paint are apparently banned as they are so good they would take the market over, anyway I have discovered that its sold as isolante here, it seems the same to me (latex) I sealed my wall and the paint went on fine, they do a version for damp or mildew, I told a couple of people they used it and were pleased
Old Mar 28th 2012, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

linseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bad walls

this is not true sea sand is not to sharp it is rounded by the moverment of the waves , and the salt content is not good to use with cement , as for the wall paint this not true ether solid walls need to breath so they use a type of distemper in italy ,our paint in england is for cavity walls that do not have contact whith outside eliments so can seal , dulux is not baned but it should be as in the long term it will couse un told damage to solid walls
Old Mar 29th 2012, 6:48 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

My family were builders in England for 500 years, In England I was bricklayersinlondon.co.uk , in East London there are houses which are sold as woods built , there is a woods estate, google it, my father my uncle and my grandfather lectured in building , walls breathing , rubbish, never heard such nonsense, painters usually learn the game in nick , my dad always said painters are kippers and custard, who exactly are you again? is that your real name?, don't tell this sand is not sharp, have you seen it?, I had such a good reputation I was interviewed for advice by the mail on sunday building section, when retired someone else grabbed bricklayers in London domain, Irish I think

Last edited by bricwood; Mar 29th 2012 at 6:58 am.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 7:11 am
Banned

this is me, who are you?

[url]http ************ removed by Lorna

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Mar 29th 2012 at 1:11 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bricwood;9978109]this is me, who are you?

[url]http://*************** removed by Lorna
For heavens sake bricwood, grow up man.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Mar 29th 2012 at 1:11 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 10:17 am
Banned

there is always someone on here jumps in claims with anonymity to be an expert , most are dopes, I also have a background in computers and still have a company in London, could post a link don't really want to unless challenged , sharp sand is just sand too clean, in America they chuck clay in the mixer, when I was young we always used to laugh that when they caught a nonce they were house painters, they used say in the canteen Winston Churchill laid bricks hitler was a painter, where I live there are apparently more IT experts than silicon valley, expats, I suppose its reinventing yourself, moral is don't speak unless you are sure you are right
Old Mar 29th 2012, 10:30 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bricwood
moral is don't speak unless you are sure you are right
Why don't you shut up then?
Old Mar 29th 2012, 12:53 pm
Banned

why don't you sleep with boxing gloves on, I have seen you on other sites, I know
Old Mar 29th 2012, 1:10 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

there is always someone on here jumps in claims with anonymity to be an expert , most are dopes, I also have a background in computers and still have a company in London, could post a link don't really want to unless challenged , sharp sand is just sand too clean, in America they chuck clay in the mixer, when I was young we always used to laugh that when they caught a nonce they were house painters, they used say in the canteen Winston Churchill laid bricks hitler was a painter, where I live there are apparently more IT experts than silicon valley, expats, I suppose its reinventing yourself, moral is don't speak unless you are sure you are right
By all means you can discuss the differences in building materials and walls as much as you like ... but leave out the personal insults!

Linseed Oil did not claim to be an expert - just disagreed with what you said.
You are hardly in a position to comment on other people's spelling when your own posts contain little or no punctuation.

Keep your personal thoughts about members of this board to yourself please or I will close down this thread.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 3:17 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

why don't you sleep with boxing gloves on, I have seen you on other sites, I know
I'll repeat. Why don't you shut up?

Anyway, this conversation is boring me. I’m not going to respond to you any further or read any more of your posts.

If you're stupid enough to continue to troll then we can only presume your mother is a pro and you don't know who your father is.

Ciao cara.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 6:19 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Right - enough with all the insults.
This thread is now closed.