Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Avviso di Notifica di Atto Mediante Deposito Nella Casa Comunale

Avviso di Notifica di Atto Mediante Deposito Nella Casa Comunale

Old Jan 4th 2020, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Avviso di Notifica di Atto Mediante Deposito Nella Casa Comunale

Hi All,

Happy 2020!

Today I received a letter informing me that something has been filed for me at the Casa Comunale, the letter is from the Agenzia Entrate - has anyone ever received anything like this and is it likely to be a fine for something or other?

On a side note, is the bollo for a secondhand car passed across with the car like how it used to be in the UK? Or does the new owner have to pay it again themselves? This is all I can think a fine could be for, as I thought it carried across like it used to in the UK.

Thanks

Last edited by tpw21; Jan 4th 2020 at 11:24 am.
Old Jan 4th 2020, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avviso di Notifica di Atto Mediante Deposito Nella Casa Comunale

It is almost certainly a fine. Best to withdraw the letter asap.

I dont understand why a fine should go to the casa comunale instead of direct to the recipients address with a raccomandata?

Last edited by philat98; Jan 4th 2020 at 12:50 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2020, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

The comuni saving money .... You should have paid the tax on the car as it does not go over with it. You should be able to look online at the ACI here to see how much (inc fine).
Old Jan 4th 2020, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

tpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant futuretpw21 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
The comuni saving money .... You should have paid the tax on the car as it does not go over with it. You should be able to look online at the ACI here to see how much (inc fine).
When I looked earlier it said that the tax was paid up until mid April. Is it likely to be that then?
Old Jan 4th 2020, 4:48 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tpw21
Hi All,

Happy 2020!

Today I received a letter informing me that something has been filed for me at the Casa Comunale, the letter is from the Agenzia Entrate - has anyone ever received anything like this and is it likely to be a fine for something or other?

On a side note, is the bollo for a secondhand car passed across with the car like how it used to be in the UK? Or does the new owner have to pay it again themselves? This is all I can think a fine could be for, as I thought it carried across like it used to in the UK.

Thanks
Unlike other registered letters which are deposited at the post office, when a registered letter from the AdE cannot be delivered to you it is deposited at your local comune. Do you owe tax on something?

Bolli auto do not need re-paying on 2nd hand cars. The existing one is valid until it runs out.
Old Jan 4th 2020, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 37100
Unlike other registered letters which are deposited at the post office, when a registered letter from the AdE cannot be delivered to you it is deposited at your local comune. Do you owe tax on something?

Bolli auto do not need re-paying on 2nd hand cars. The existing one is valid until it runs out.
Not that I’m aware of, I work for an Italian company so taxes are done by then. At a loss what it could be about! Looking online people have got them for going into a ZTL but I haven’t done that either, so am stumped!

Thanks, that’s how I thought it worked with secondhand cars.
Old Jan 4th 2020, 5:01 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I’m aware of, I work for an Italian company so taxes are done by then. At a loss what it could be about! Looking online people have got them for going into a ZTL but I haven’t done that either, so am stumped!

Thanks, that’s how I thought it worked with secondhand cars.
Road fines aren't usually sent by the AdE. I could cartella esattoriale of some sort. Fingers crossed, it's just something simple. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out.
My OH's employer miscalculated our tax and left us with a bill.😤
Old Jan 4th 2020, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 37100
Road fines aren't usually sent by the AdE. I could cartella esattoriale of some sort. Fingers crossed, it's just something simple. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out.
My OH's employer miscalculated our tax and left us with a bill.😤
I suppose my hope that it could be some kind of tax credit are probably not quite right
Old Jan 5th 2020, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Have spoken to a couple of people who got them as well and they both were for ZTL fines. Will update next week
Old Jan 5th 2020, 9:18 pm
Concierge

Have spoken to a couple of people who got them as well and they both were for ZTL fines. Will update next week
Old Jan 7th 2020, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

€200 fine for TV licence from 6 years ago when I lived here before!
Old Jan 7th 2020, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

The AdE were in a jolly Xmas mood because they gave you the minimum fine!
Old Jan 7th 2020, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by philat98
The AdE were in a jolly Xmas mood because they gave you the minimum fine!
It wasn’t actually a fine, just back dated payments, I think the penalty in total was around €40.