Average cost.

Old Sep 28th 2019, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Average cost.

Nothing to pay at the moment if you are resident, but 2 payments per year if not resident.
Old Sep 28th 2019, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Wantingaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.
Angus
Old Sep 29th 2019, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
Nothing to pay at the moment if you are resident, but 2 payments per year if not resident.
that's not correct one does pay taxes on land whether is resident, non resident or land attached to prima casa. We pay about 90€ a year for 13000sq mts
Old Sep 29th 2019, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Would you tell me what type of land you have?
Angus
Old Sep 29th 2019, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wantingaway
Would you tell me what type of land you have?
Angus
our house came with agricultural land we don't pay tax on the house as it is prima casa but we do pay IMU on the land
Old Sep 29th 2019, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you.
Would i be close to estimate that the price we would pay for a house to be resident in would cost 20% more to cover all fees of everyone involved in the purchase price?
Angus
Old Sep 30th 2019, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at this link, there are lots like it out there. We pay no land tax.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Whtehr you pay IMU on land depends where your property is. Ifyour house is at sea level then you will most likely pay.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
Would i be close to estimate that the price we would pay for a house to be resident in would cost 20% more to cover all fees of everyone involved in the purchase price?
Angus
It depends on the purchase price. The pwer the pricethe higher the percentage cost. But if you are buying prima casa - ie you intend to be resident within 18 months - then it should be nowhere near 20% unless you're paying 50K.
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for all the info, it is a great help for understanding the costs of buying.
So, if i bought a property for 80000 euros which i would be resident in 12 months of the year with 6000sqm of land in puglia, what ball park percentage figure would you add to the 80000 euros to cover all fees.
Angus
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by modicasa
Whtehr you pay IMU on land depends where your property is. Ifyour house is at sea level then you will most likely pay.
Correct me if I am wrong my understanding is that IMU is payable on agricultural land or land with building potential, unless the land is classified as a pertinenza (graffata). Agricultural land in comuni montani (basically from 280mts + above sea level) or if one is registered as conduttore agricolo is IMU exempt.

Also my understanding is that one could apply to classify the agricultural land attached to a house as pertinenza provided it satisfies the requirements requested. Do you have any experience of this process? Is it a complicated process? thanks in advance for any info you could give on this
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Loving all the info. Really trying to get a feel for worst (most expensive) scenario based on the above example of buy cost with land.
Angus
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Angus you have went from 2000sqm to 6000sqm? You need more information if you want a more accurate estimate than you can get from the tables in the link a give you. You can then use the above and/or the likes of this to caculate your cost, whether they be one off for buying or on going. Of course if you simply go with 20% on top for buying, then you will Euro's in, won't you?
Old Sep 30th 2019, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for the links and info, all hugely helpful. Great stuff!
Angus
Old Sep 30th 2019, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you for all the info, it is a great help for understanding the costs of buying.
So, if i bought a property for 80000 euros which i would be resident in 12 months of the year with 6000sqm of land in puglia, what ball park percentage figure would you add to the 80000 euros to cover all fees.
Angus
It depends on the catastal value, not the price you pay, for the house. The land you will pay separately at a higher rate based on the value given to it by the notary. Then you will have agents fees possibly, notary fees which depend on how you buy - with a POA or a translation of the atto. Ball park fees are difficult.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.