Bali

Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Bali

Hello all,

Am going to Bali on my hols, any tips on what to do, see etc.
Thanks in advance.
Sarah...
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

darwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bali

depends what you want.

My tip:
Go to padangbai, and go snorkelling: a great experience.

If you're a party head and looking for some romance, check out the
nightclubs in Kuta. Plenty of surfer type hunks if you're interested.

If you like culture, go to Ubud. Very relaxing.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Loxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really niceLoxley is just really nice

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
Sarah...

Is your hols to Bali still on?
If so, when are you going. pm me if you want questions answered, been there a few times.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:24 am
Just Joined

viaticus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
Sarah...
Hi Sarah...

R u still going to Bali? My bf comes from Bali, so he might have a very good idea of places that you'd like to visit on your holiday. Just PM me and we're more than happy to help you.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

BHuntley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by viaticus
Hi Sarah...

R u still going to Bali? My bf comes from Bali, so he might have a very good idea of places that you'd like to visit on your holiday. Just PM me and we're more than happy to help you.
My daughter has a surf school strictly for women if your interested in learning to surf. Have a look at www.surfgodessretreats.com

I also lived there for years and there is SO much to do....
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

worldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the roughworldtraveller is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Bali

Was in Bali in June - so much to do - Holy Monkey Forest, Jimbaran Bay - great seafood tho dont know what its status is, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Celuk, Uluwatutu, Batur, Kuta Beach - loved Bali - great fab hotels we stayed at Tanjung Benoa - at Conrad resort - was fantastic. Great spa facilities.

Hope you have fantastic time in Bali - great place, great people.

WT