Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

I need your advices!!!!!

I need your advices!!!!!

Old Mar 21st 2012, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Bella Law is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I need your advices!!!!!

Could anyone recommend me some famous architecture companies or real estate real estate developers in India? Cause I am a graduating student and now work in an architectural visualization company which provides architectural rendering, animation, multimedia, virtual reality, and digital sand table, etc, what my responsibility is to find the potential clients in India? If you have any ideas abt the potential clients i should search,plz tell me. I really need ur advices.Thx so much

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 21st 2012 at 4:58 pm. Reason: Pse dont put up msn or email addys on public forums, not a good idea
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:41 pm
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need your advices!!!!!

Welcome to the forum Bella.

You looking to tie up with architects and builders in India to market your company's products is that right?

There are several large architects and builders that look for new products to add. But which part/s of India you looking at particularly? Its a vast country as you know. I would suggest some large cities like Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune in the west where theres lots of new building activity happening and would be good for your company. I'll PM you a few names you could start tapping.

Cheers

Originally Posted by Bella Law
Could anyone recommend me some famous architecture companies or real estate real estate developers in India? Cause I am a graduating student and now work in an architectural visualization company which provides architectural rendering, animation, multimedia, virtual reality, and digital sand table, etc, what my responsibility is to find the potential clients in India? If you have any ideas abt the potential clients i should search,plz tell me. I really need ur advices.Thx so much

MSN:[email protected]
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by IndianFriend
Welcome to the forum Bella.

You looking to tie up with architects and builders in India to market your company's products is that right?

There are several large architects and builders that look for new products to add. But which part/s of India you looking at particularly? Its a vast country as you know. I would suggest some large cities like Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Pune in the west where theres lots of new building activity happening and would be good for your company. I'll PM you a few names you could start tapping.

Cheers
Thx ,my friend! You have already helped me a lot both in mental and reality, haha,,thx,,all of u.If you don't mind, I could help u learn chinese if you want.
Old May 9th 2012, 5:23 am
Just Joined

napatel2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are looking in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. you can google few names.
Goyal & Co., Bakeri, Vastu.

You better google with keyword "Vastu".

Goodluck with your search,.
Old May 9th 2012, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by napatel2007
If you are looking in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. you can google few names.
Goyal & Co., Bakeri, Vastu.

You better google with keyword "Vastu".

Goodluck with your search,.
Thank you so much, my friend!!!xiexie
Old May 9th 2012, 6:18 am
Just Joined

napatel2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.goyalco.com/

http://www.bakeri.com/