your opinion on waiting time

Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

mike/family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default your opinion on waiting time

Hi every one i just need advice on waiting time for visas.
CO was appointed on 24 october 2005
Medicals and pcc done and sent 13 march 2006 requested.
Now been waiting 8 and half weeks.
MODL 136 skilled independent.
Keep reading others have got theres in 4 to 6 weeks and i was wondering if any have e mailed there CO and if yes did it help.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Smile Re: your opinion on waiting time

Originally Posted by mike/family
Hi every one i just need advice on waiting time for visas.
CO was appointed on 24 october 2005
Medicals and pcc done and sent 13 march 2006 requested.
Now been waiting 8 and half weeks.
MODL 136 skilled independent.
Keep reading others have got theres in 4 to 6 weeks and i was wondering if any have e mailed there CO and if yes did it help.

Streuth Mate!!!!

That seems like a long time to be waiting. I am non MODL and submitted app in Oct 05 and am nearly 'there'.

I would go one further than emailing, telephone them, ask them for an update and put yourself out of the misery. I have mentioned this before (another post), I called them and though I got nothing positive or negative from them, I was assured I was still in the system, this allieviated any nagging doubts that I had, that my app had somehow gone astray.

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers