British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/you-ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr-308876/)

wargod Jun 16th 2005 7:14 am

You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Morning all,

Just had a fantastic email from my agent - in a nut shell - please go and DO YOUR MEDICALS - yessss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - happy gloat over now - best go and call the wife, you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all :)

fraser Jun 16th 2005 7:15 am

Re: You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wargod
Morning all,

Just had a fantastic email from my agent - in a nut shell - please go and DO YOUR MEDICALS - yessss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - happy gloat over now - best go and call the wife, you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations mate, nearly there now,best of luck.

bridiej Jun 16th 2005 7:16 am

Excellent news!!!!!!!!! :D

wargod Jun 16th 2005 7:16 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Congratulations mate, nearly there now,best of luck.

Cheers !!!!

wargod Jun 16th 2005 7:17 am

Originally Posted by bridiej
Excellent news!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks bridiej - fingers crossed you'll be getting yours soon too !!

CasG Jun 16th 2005 7:32 am

Morning all,

Thats great news :D - won't be long now hopefully!!

Cas

wargod Jun 16th 2005 7:39 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Thats great news :D - won't be long now hopefully!!

Cas

Thanks Cas - dont 'spose you know anyone who's got a spare $100k knocking about do you..... :)

CasG Jun 16th 2005 7:48 am

Thanks Cas - dont 'spose you know anyone who's got a spare $100k knocking about do you..... :)

Sorry mate - all spent - or due to be once my PR comes through....... - (may have to pay the CO for a move on though yet :D)

What do you need that for - a bond?

KAPILJ Jun 16th 2005 7:52 am

Morning all,

Excellent News...U will get it very Soon.

joho Jun 16th 2005 8:02 am

Excellent news for you. What part of Bristol are you from. I was originally from Pensford, then Keynsham.

Cheers Jo

Tops Jun 16th 2005 8:02 am

Morning all,

Well done on waiting so long, gloat as much as you like, I know the feeling!!

This is such a significant milestone for us going through this process. I remember trying to explain to friends and family about how excited we were in getting our Meds and PCC request. They couldn't quite grasp the concept of peeing in a glass, having blood taken as being an exciting event in our lives ;-)

Tops.

Wickedsid Jun 16th 2005 8:07 am

Morning all,

Brilliant news, is this your last hurdle ?
Good luck with the meds
Carole :)

jul44 Jun 16th 2005 8:07 am

Morning all,

Great news!
Good luck to you all, hope everything goes to plan.
Won't be long and you will be here like the rest of us.

sonictigger Jun 16th 2005 9:20 am

Morning all,

Fantastic news - we are a week behind you, so fingers crossed.

Hoping everything goes well...are they booked yet??? We haven't booked ours, as I don't want to tempt fate - mad really I know, but I'm weird like that!! also, the surgery we are going to use says we can get an appointment within the week, so it's not as booked up as others seem to be (Harley St London)...

hilary6 Jun 16th 2005 9:43 am

Nearly there now! great news, as for the 100,000$ you could always sell your body!!
Hilary