You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:14 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Morning all,

Just had a fantastic email from my agent - in a nut shell - please go and DO YOUR MEDICALS - yessss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - happy gloat over now - best go and call the wife, you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wargod
Morning all,

Just had a fantastic email from my agent - in a nut shell - please go and DO YOUR MEDICALS - yessss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - happy gloat over now - best go and call the wife, you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all

Congratulations mate, nearly there now,best of luck.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:16 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:16 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Congratulations mate, nearly there now,best of luck.

Cheers !!!!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:17 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by bridiej
Excellent news!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bridiej - fingers crossed you'll be getting yours soon too !!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:32 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all,

That is all
Thats great news - won't be long now hopefully!!

Cas
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:39 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Thats great news - won't be long now hopefully!!

Cas
Thanks Cas - dont 'spose you know anyone who's got a spare $100k knocking about do you.....
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:48 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Cas - dont 'spose you know anyone who's got a spare $100k knocking about do you.....
Sorry mate - all spent - or due to be once my PR comes through....... - (may have to pay the CO for a move on though yet )

What do you need that for - a bond?
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

KAPILJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Morning all,

That is all
Excellent News...U will get it very Soon.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news for you. What part of Bristol are you from. I was originally from Pensford, then Keynsham.

Cheers Jo
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:02 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

Morning all,

That is all
Well done on waiting so long, gloat as much as you like, I know the feeling!!

This is such a significant milestone for us going through this process. I remember trying to explain to friends and family about how excited we were in getting our Meds and PCC request. They couldn't quite grasp the concept of peeing in a glass, having blood taken as being an exciting event in our lives ;-)

Tops.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:07 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Morning all,

That is all

Brilliant news, is this your last hurdle ?
Good luck with the meds
Carole
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:07 am
julie

jul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: You ripppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

Morning all,

That is all
Great news!
Good luck to you all, hope everything goes to plan.
Won't be long and you will be here like the rest of us.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Morning all,

That is all
Fantastic news - we are a week behind you, so fingers crossed.

Hoping everything goes well...are they booked yet??? We haven't booked ours, as I don't want to tempt fate - mad really I know, but I'm weird like that!! also, the surgery we are going to use says we can get an appointment within the week, so it's not as booked up as others seem to be (Harley St London)...
Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly there now! great news, as for the 100,000$ you could always sell your body!!
Hilary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.