Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Wikiposts

Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Old May 22nd 2005, 5:39 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Question Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

It feels like everyone is either at medicals stage or just waiting for the visa.

How many of you are preparing for your TRA assesment ,

and are you using and agent?

I would love to know if anyone is at the same stage as me!!!
Old May 22nd 2005, 5:51 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
It feels like everyone is either at medicals stage or just waiting for the visa.

Hi Ben

As you know we have just submitted out TRA fro the 2nd time.... ARRRGGHH (edge of seat stuff!)

How are you getting on?
Did the Stat Dec template help at all?

Love,

Claire
x
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

crowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Well started my TRA in Jan this year just finished it today... I now face the problem of who to trust with my 1/2 kilo package of blood and tears for the lucky lucky people at the TRA department. My previous experience with parcel farce and the royal fail getting me stuff to Aus is quite dismal "six months for a small package of ten letters last year" lucky it was only bills.. No no agent, she'll be right. let you know in a few weeks about five or six I think
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:37 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crowley
Well started my TRA in Jan this year just finished it today... I now face the problem of who to trust with my 1/2 kilo package of blood and tears for the lucky lucky people at the TRA department. My previous experience with parcel farce and the royal fail getting me stuff to Aus is quite dismal "six months for a small package of ten letters last year" lucky it was only bills.. No no agent, she'll be right. let you know in a few weeks about five or six I think
Claire, Templates helped loads, Nice one... Still have loads to write up and file everything all nice for our friends at the TRA.

Crowley, I understand your concerns, I'd be cacking it too. UPS ( United parcel Services )
are very good, when they colelcted theparcel they give you a tracking number so you can see where your parcel is via the NET

Lots to do, Surely there is more than three of us, Cmon drag yourself away for 2 minutes from that bloody TRA and reply to my post...
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:45 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

We used DHL and it cost £46.50 and got there inless than a week, although they do say three days.

But, someone posted this company on here recently who use DHL but cost just over £30.

It maybe worth giving them a try, here is the link...

Interparcel

Anyways, good luck to the pair of you.

R.
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

crowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura aboutcrowley has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Thanks Carruss and Ben, actualy four of us two kids as well nagging me every single day!
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

I sent my second TRA application with UPS via Interparcel. It cost £44 ( weighed 3 kilo) and took 6 days. Very reassuring to be able to track my precious baby all the way.
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:54 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Thanks Carruss and Ben, actualy four of us two kids as well nagging me every single day!
I meant the pair of you being Ben and you!

But hey, what the heck. Good luck to you, your partner and your two kids.

Ben, good luck to you and ............................anyone/everyone too.

R.
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Our tra is with our agent at the moment, they're giving it the once over to see if its ready to send in.
Good luck guys hope you all pass.
Hilary
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

Lots to do, Surely there is more than three of us, Cmon drag yourself away for 2 minutes from that bloody TRA and reply to my post...[/QUOTE]

hey ben as you know we r also TRAing it at the moment again!!! it's really gutting to see so many in the meds and waiting for confirmation stage but hopefully 1 day we will be in thier position and with the help from others i'm sure we'll do just fine as long as every 1 keeps posting !!!
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:21 am

bjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Are you preparing for your TRA assesment > ?

Well, I have an application in with the TRA, but I am just not sure I have done enough. Everybody seems to have written a book, whereas I took the space in the application form (including 1/2 page for the "description of your work", and put that plus 1 1/2 more pages. No book, no trying to cover everything. I am now wishing I had written more but it would have been more dribble not more real content.
Oh well, will know soon. App sent early April, acknowledged 5th May ( I relied on the hopeless Royal Mail !), so should hear by mid June. Heres hoping.
Good luck all.

Brian.
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - we are using Go Matilda and I am taking TRA evidence to solicitors for copying this morning. i am filling my pants at the thought of it actually.

this will be our second attempt so my nerves are shot.

jac
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nicescottyboy is just really nice

We are preparing out TRA at the moment.
I managed to get my manager to do my ref at work without actually telling him what it was for so that's that baby in the bag.
Just the rest of them to get now and a couple of stat' dec's.
Groan!

We are thinking of using Mr Lombard for our TRA.
If we ever pull our fingers out.

Scotty.
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

We're at tra stage too... Hoping to get the docs sworn tomorrow and off to our agent by DHL tomorrow afternoon. Will breathe a sigh of relief when he receives them but can't imagine too much relief until we get the answer we're hoping for!

Bidd
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:55 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bidd
We're at tra stage too... Hoping to get the docs sworn tomorrow and off to our agent by DHL tomorrow afternoon. Will breathe a sigh of relief when he receives them but can't imagine too much relief until we get the answer we're hoping for!

Bidd
I get my TRA documents sworn everyday.

It involves lots of rude words and threatening behaviour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.