YIP, YIP, YIPEE!!!!!

Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

cakepigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default YIP, YIP, YIPEE!!!!!

Is this a record? We lodged our 176 application on 13th of January this year and guess what......23rd March it's been granted!!!!! 2 months and 10 days!!!! Unbelievably HAPPY
......Just realised there is so much to do, where do I start???
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Maham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YIP, YIP, YIPEE!!!!!

Originally Posted by cakepigeon

Is this a record? We lodged our 176 application on 13th of January this year and guess what......23rd March it's been granted!!!!! 2 months and 10 days!!!! Unbelievably HAPPY
That is amazing. Many congrats. May i please know about your nominated occupation and the state you are moving to? How long did it take for you to get the state sponsorship?

Enjoy and good luck for the move.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

roraimap is an unknown quantity at this point

I know some cases that are ready in less than one month!!!. DIAC is working very fast for 176 visa.

Congratulations!!
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the good wishes,
the state sponsorship for Victoria took a little under 7 weeks and my nominated occupation is Child and maternal health nurse.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maham
That is amazing. Many congrats. May i please know about your nominated occupation and the state you are moving to? How long did it take for you to get the state sponsorship?

Enjoy and good luck for the move.
the state sponsorship for Victoria took a little under 7 weeks and my nominated occupation is Child and maternal health nurse.
Old Mar 28th 2012, 1:34 am
Just Joined

waseemmarwat is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. These miracles only happen if you are from a low risk country and belong to the islands on the western side of English channel.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 12:16 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: YIP, YIP, YIPEE!!!!!

Congratulations!

BB
Old Mar 31st 2012, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

JPR59 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you know of any sponsors i could use??
Old Mar 31st 2012, 12:16 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by waseemmarwat
Congratulations. These miracles only happen if you are from a low risk country and belong to the islands on the western side of English channel.
Oh for goodness sake! Guess what - I'm from the UK & I applied in January 2009. Sometimes people have to wait. It's one of those things. Learn some patience. A visa is a privilege, not a right.

Originally Posted by JPR59
do you know of any sponsors i could use??
How is anyone on here going to know what sponsor you can use? Read the state sponsorship websites to see if your occupation is on one of them & if you are eligible.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Mar 31st 2012 at 12:20 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Congratulations!

Oh for goodness sake! Guess what - I'm from the UK & I applied in January 2009. Sometimes people have to wait. It's one of those things. Learn some patience. A visa is a privilege, not a right.

How is anyone on here going to know what sponsor you can use? Read the state sponsorship websites to see if your occupation is on one of them & if you are eligible.
I have read the state sponsorship and my occupation is there! I am over 50 though
Old Mar 31st 2012, 1:14 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I have read the state sponsorship and my occupation is there! I am over 50 though
Ahh. To be honest, I think your chances are quite slim then.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Ahh. To be honest, I think your chances are quite slim then.
I know! My dreams are coming to an end!!
Old Mar 31st 2012, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waseemmarwat
do you realise what a mean-spirited comment this is when someone is quite rightly celebrating?? I think when you eventually get to Oz you will see that there are many many immigrants who are there from your side of the world- well done OP - genuine congratulations!!

Last edited by campervanfan; Mar 31st 2012 at 9:09 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by campervanfan
do you realise what a mean-spirited comment this is when someone is quite rightly celebrating?? I think when you eventually get to Oz you will see that are many many immigrants who are there from your side of the world- well done OP - genuine congratulations!!
+1

Very, very good point.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 9:12 am
Banned

aliciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nicealiciaf is just really nice

I know! My dreams are coming to an end!!
What do you do JPR59 ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.