yet another med question

Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:23 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default yet another med question

Hi, as some of you jnow we have had ALOT of trouble regarding my hubbys ex-wife and their child not migrating. Anyway after seeking legal advice we have gone ahead and obtained a copy of their daughters medical records rather than forcing a medical which is never gonna happen. So the problem is do we:
a) Send her medical records along with form 47SK.
or
b) Wait til we get our meds done and see if the panel doc will send them wihth our reports/send them ourselves to the same address that ours are going to?

Help much appreciated as we're hoping to send the form on Tuesday.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 5:49 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yet another med question

Hi, me again. Has anyone got any views on this one?
Old Jan 10th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Druid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: yet another med question

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi, as some of you jnow we have had ALOT of trouble regarding my hubbys ex-wife and their child not migrating. Anyway after seeking legal advice we have gone ahead and obtained a copy of their daughters medical records rather than forcing a medical which is never gonna happen. So the problem is do we:
a) Send her medical records along with form 47SK.
or
b) Wait til we get our meds done and see if the panel doc will send them wihth our reports/send them ourselves to the same address that ours are going to?

Help much appreciated as we're hoping to send the form on Tuesday.
I think logically you should wait until DIMIA request your meds, but to save time and hassle in the future as soon as you have a file ref number and case officer I would inform them of the problem and get the answer from the horses mouth so to speak.