Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Yesterday I was mad, but today is a new day

Yesterday I was mad, but today is a new day

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:28 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yesterday I was mad, but today is a new day

Excellent news.

Originally Posted by longreach
Oh we only had an email this morning with a certain VISA GRANT in it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Funny, yesterday I was feeling mad about it all for the first time (honest), calling DIMA this and that, wondering how it can possibly take so long!! They must have heard me Thanks to everyone and good luck to all those who are still waiting (especially pre-julyers).
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:37 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh we only had an email this morning with a certain VISA GRANT in it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Well done and congratulations

Good Luck

Ang
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:56 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, yesterday I was feeling mad about it all for the first time (honest), calling DIMA this and that, wondering how it can possibly take so long!! They must have heard me Thanks to everyone and good luck to all those who are still waiting (especially pre-julyers).

Congratulations.
The same thing happened to me, only I'd been pi55ed with DIMIA for a while)I'd given up all hope on Monday then on Tuesday I woke to my visa grant in my inbox.
Someone, somewhere must be reading our minds and making us wait as long as is sanely possible before giving us the good news.
Well done
Marie