YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:15 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

OMG OMG OMG just got the email from our CO we have had our visas granted today the 22nd August!!!
I am sooooooo excited I can hardly type....
Email came just as I was about to switch the puter off at 9.05 am.

OMG I can't believe it.
Thanks to all those who have supported us and kept my spirits up.... Bridiej, Claire (Robbo2), Possoms, Paulb and many more but head is spinning sorry but you know who you are

Now please can CHIPPY DAVE get his please (and BRIDIEJ
Thanks
Love and good luck to all

Ang, Rich, Aimee and Georgia xx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
OMG OMG OMG just got the email from our CO we have had our visas granted today the 22nd August!!!

OMG I can't believe it.
Thanks to all those who have supported us and kept my spirits up.... Bridiej, Claire (Robbo2), Possoms, Paulb and many more but head is spinning sorry but you know who you are

Thanks

We have followed you from the beginning We can't tell you how pleased we are for you, enjoy your celebration you deserve it
all the best jacqui, craig and stevie
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

well done best wishes have a drink ,be happy
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

Congratulations Ang
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

Congratulations - what a brilliant start to the week!

Good Luck to you all
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:24 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant news. congratulations
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

Great news Ang, really pleased for you.

Paul
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG FANTASTIC!!!

And I just replied to you earlier on another thread saying it wouldnt be long!!

Over the moon for you!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:31 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
OMG FANTASTIC!!!

And I just replied to you earlier on another thread saying it wouldnt be long!!

Over the moon for you!
Thanks you guys....

We can't stop laughin

Guess my dreams will subside a bit eh. Ca't stop

Ang
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:38 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

That's bloody brilliant Ang, I'm so pleased for you maybe it'll be paul next and bridie, lets hope so.

Mandi x
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
That's bloody brilliant Ang, I'm so pleased for you maybe it'll be paul next and bridie, lets hope so.

Mandi x
Congratulations guys.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:51 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cas xx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Talking Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

Fan "bloody" tastic I am delighted for you all, I have been watching your posts avidly, and am really excited for you.

Keep us posted on how everything pans out for you

well done

Becky
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:19 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

HUGE congratulations to you all!!!!!

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.