Xrays from BUPA, Edinburgh?

Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Xrays from BUPA, Edinburgh?

Hi,

just wondering if anyone has had their xrays from BUPA in Edinburgh? Trying to get through to them on the phone for prices is a nightmare. How much can we expect to pay for 4 people? Pauls got two teenage boys 16 and 17 - are they required to have an xray?

Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Yvonne
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

andydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura aboutandydon has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Xrays from BUPA, Edinburgh?

We had ours done in Edinburgh at Bupa and they were great. Didn't have any probs booking appointment and we were only in for about 10 mins total. 2 adults cost £77 each if i remember right. They took xrays to doctors after xrays complete.

Not 100% sure but i think the boys will need to have xrays.

All the best

AndyD
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andydon
We had ours done in Edinburgh at Bupa and they were great. Didn't have any probs booking appointment and we were only in for about 10 mins total. 2 adults cost £77 each if i remember right. They took xrays to doctors after xrays complete.

Not 100% sure but i think the boys will need to have xrays.

All the best

AndyD
We are not in Scotland!! but my 15yr old also had to have the chest x-ray at the Bupa hosp in Cardiff I think it was around £70-£80 each its just money all the time at that stage isn't it???

They then forward them on to the Dr who is doing your Meds
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Thanks guys! Since posting I have been able to get through to BUPA and it was confirmed that the boys do require x-rays, the x-rays cost £77 each and they will be sent to the docs by BUPA themselves.

Jerzo - yep, I said that earlier today, it's just money after money at the moment. Can't wait to have a break from that!!

Thanks again.

Yvonne
Old Aug 8th 2007, 4:10 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Or have them done at Carlisle Infirmary for £40 per adult. PM me if you want more info.