X-ray question

Old May 11th 2005, 5:43 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Default X-ray question

My spouse has recently undergone her new company's pre-employment medical examination which included the chest X-ray 2 weeks ago. Last week, we got our medical requests.

I am wondering if the chest X-ray film of hers could be re-used for the purpose of her Australian visa medical examination. The reason for this is that we wish her to avoid frequent X-ray, which may be harmful.

Her pre-employment medical examnination was also done at one of DIMIA's panel doctors.
Old May 11th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

milindbe will become famous soon enoughmilindbe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: X-ray question

Originally Posted by yinwong
My spouse has recently undergone her new company's pre-employment medical examination which included the chest X-ray 2 weeks ago. Last week, we got our medical requests.

I am wondering if the chest X-ray film of hers could be re-used for the purpose of her Australian visa medical examination. The reason for this is that we wish her to avoid frequent X-ray, which may be harmful.

Her pre-employment medical examnination was also done at one of DIMIA's panel doctors.
Not quite sure but i think all material should be sent back to DIMIA by the doctor. So basically you can't send those old x-rays to DIMIA by yourself. Maybe the doctor can still include those with rest of the papers while you go through med check..
Old May 11th 2005, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Briz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by yinwong

This may be a silly question...do they keep 'negatives' so they can print another copy??
Old May 11th 2005, 10:40 pm
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough

She currently has the X-ray films in her possession. So, if the doctor agrees to base the radiological report on it (anyway, it was done by the same doctor 2 weeks ago); and of course having it sent by the doctor to DIMIA, does it work for DIMIA?