wrong old residential address

Old Dec 18th 2009, 1:12 am
Just Joined

ali_t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wrong old residential address

Hey exapats,
I was just filling my form 80 and I realized I have entered a wrong street no in the old residential addresses section while applying online. I just confused it with my new address. I have attached form 80 as requested along with a form 1023 (notification of incorrect address)

I am a bit worried it may affect my application since everything's met except for PCC/Meds and form 80.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

jeba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wrong old residential address

Originally Posted by ali_t
Hey exapats,
I was just filling my form 80 and I realized I have entered a wrong street no in the old residential addresses section while applying online. I just confused it with my new address. I have attached form 80 as requested along with a form 1023 (notification of incorrect address)

I am a bit worried it may affect my application since everything's met except for PCC/Meds and form 80.
please call DIAC and ask them on the matter.

I am sure they will let your rectify the mistake that you had made in your form.

In the future please check before you submit any documents
Old Dec 18th 2009, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jeba
please call DIAC and ask them on the matter.

I am sure they will let your rectify the mistake that you had made in your form.

In the future please check before you submit any documents
Thanks for reply, I already sent a PLE explaining it was a mistake (typo error) and its fixed in form 80 and also notified in form 1023.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 10:18 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for reply, I already sent a PLE explaining it was a mistake (typo error) and its fixed in form 80 and also notified in form 1023.
Then that should be fine. No need to phone anyone ot do anything else.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 2:21 pm

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

even I had an error while entering my wife's old address that I intimated the CO via form 1023. that was more than sufficient.. they understand that there could be typo when u fill in your application..
Old Dec 19th 2009, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Thanks all for your sympathy