Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Write English Test after applying for visa?

Write English Test after applying for visa?

Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Milley will become famous soon enough
Default Write English Test after applying for visa?

Is it possible to write the English Test after we applied for our skilled ind. visa? The first appointment we could get for English tests is in April . Don't want to wait that long to apply
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:29 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Write English Test after applying for visa?

Originally Posted by Milley
Is it possible to write the English Test after we applied for our skilled ind. visa? The first appointment we could get for English tests is in April . Don't want to wait that long to apply
If you intend to claim 25 points for English then you will have had to have taken the IELTS before you can apply. You will need the reference number for your application.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Perth is boring, the spiders are the size of dinner plates and one bite will kill you instantly, snakes roam freely all over the city and the sharks are just waiting for you to go in the water. On the plus side no crime and the sun shines 365 days a year.
Hmmm... that's put me off a bit now! Wasn't keen on Perth anyway, but have decided we will try Perth, because of the weather. Brisbane is too humid...

hmmm...................
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:32 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ChocCake
Hmmm... that's put me off a bit now! Wasn't keen on Perth anyway, but have decided we will try Perth, because of the weather. Brisbane is too humid...

hmmm...................
Perth is beautiful! & there is loads to do. Don't worry about the spiders! I'm a phobic & they honestly didn't bother me as much in Oz as they do in the UK! Strange I know but at least in Oz you can bomb your house so they don't come in, ya can't do that in the Uk & spiders in the Uk are getting the size of dinner plates too. lol
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:46 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocCake

hmmm...................
It's meant as sarcasm.