Worry Wart - Update!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Worry Wart - Update!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who had seen my previous message just to let you know that Migration Agent has received the acknowledgement letter. Hurragh!!!! bad news is my medicals which were done in Australia have gone missing in the system - last known place DIMIA Brisbane - I should write a book or make a docco as this is just craziness!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 7:57 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Worry Wart - Update!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
For those of you who had seen my previous message just to let you know that Migration Agent has received the acknowledgement letter. Hurragh!!!! bad news is my medicals which were done in Australia have gone missing in the system - last known place DIMIA Brisbane - I should write a book or make a docco as this is just craziness!!!!!
Good news on the application acknowledgement, bad news on the medical front. Worse case scenario is to do them again. Can you track the medicals? OR Did they actually arrive with your appication?
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:01 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

God, it never ends hey!! Well congrats on the acknowledgement, bummer about the meds but not the end of the world at least you can redo them if the worse comes to the worse!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BKate
God, it never ends hey!! Well congrats on the acknowledgement, bummer about the meds but not the end of the world at least you can redo them if the worse comes to the worse!!
Hello again,
Agent is chasing up Dimia in brisbane to see if they still have them so hopefully wont have to do them again. So fingers crossed